The Big Annual ICRCI Orgy this Weekend..

Boknows

billyeadon said:
leesenter said:
I was at the same table with Jeff, Jeff, Bill, Steve and Bo Bodo. I have to tell you Bo makes these other guys look like goodie-goodies.
Jim would have needed ear plugs to put in his ears.

Sweet LOVE

Bo would fit right into this board and probably embarrass a few people here. But then he has seven kids at home and really has his hands full without another distraction.

Bill...like Poltergeist...

"I am heeeerreeee"!

Lee, thanks for the props. I guess what my dad always told me is true, you are known by the company you keep.

Boknows

Mikey P said:
Hey who is this dude?

Mike, I am Richard "Bo" Bodo with Windsor. I am the guy that Lee talked about. I have heard alot about your board, especially sitting with Bill & Jeff during the IICRC meetings last week. Looked like a lot of fun so I decided to jump into the fray.

Can I stay and play?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Welcome to the insane asylum Bo.

Seriously, there is much to be learned here as an instructor. I started out working with the boards to get the unvarnished opinions of cleaners that you rarely here in the classroom or showroom.

But you'll have more fun if you participate and get to know these guys.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
So how did you get Sebo to make vacs for you? :twisted:

welcome aboard!
(Everyone here is an a$$ho&e - except me., And JiMmY)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He Bo!

Do you know Danny Strickland, he use to sell Jansan equipment in Florida?

What kind of equipment are they using at Disneyland?

As a trainer for Windsor do you see distributors or end users?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Welcome aboard Bo, I know you were trying hard to come across as a real sophisticated Pro but it was easy to see that underneath a very thin veneer lay a true wackjob. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you at the Heathman.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
harryhides said:
Welcome aboard Bo, I know you were trying hard to come across as a real sophisticated Pro but it was easy to see that underneath a very thin veneer lay a true wackjob. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you at the Heathman.

I think that is because Harry never left the lounge on the 4th floor. Free food free beer and wine explains it.

Nice pic Bo.

Boknows

Thanks, y'all. It is nice to be welcome. In response to your questions:

SEBO is owned by Stein, whom we partner with in the commercial market.

Disney uses a wide variety of equipment and they were a customer of mine when I was in the field for Windsor (I ran Northern Florida aka "God's Country"). However, Disney mostly uses Windsor and Tennant equipment.

I do not know Danny.

I also did not find any orgy this weekend at the Heathman, so I am not sure what that is about. I re-read my agenda and did not find that listed. However, I did sit with Bill & Jeff all weekend, so I have that goin' for me...which is nice. If you can't find the orgy, you might as well find Bill & Jeff!

CleanEvo

harryhides said:
Danny Strickland said:
will they name an award after the past President and Technical Director, and will Pemberton be the presenter of said award???? :shock:

Regrettably the above two will not be here though I did have the misfortune of running into Bill Y and Jeff Cutshall who were both up past their bedtime and muttering under their breath. Plus, I getting really tired of folks telling my wife how bad they feel for her. These Instructor types have no manners - sheesh !!

There will be no discussion or reports on Vacuum cleaners. I did meet Aris when I was up in Vancouver and yes he is a true MB'er - had a vac on his truck.

It was really nice to meet you Tony. But it was a lot of running around, finishing my job in Hope, driving home to pick up the vac and then getting to Starbucks on time!

harryhides

Name
Tony
That rotter Yeadon, Barry Costa AND Carey Vermeulen all went to great lengths to tell my wife just how sorry they felt for her, for having to put up with me - she just smiled bravely and later asked me why I put up with such horrible people.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
harryhides said:
That rotter Yeadon, Barry Costa AND Carey Vermeulen all went to great lengths to tell my wife just how sorry they felt for her, for having to put up with me - she just smiled bravely and later asked me why I put up with such horrible people.

With 3 industry stalwarts vouching for your character I don't know how there could be any question.

How come you have only been to two meetings and board members keep leaving?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom