The fund...I've stopped the deal.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm working on that too.

Some guys aren't on Mikey's and I'm not going to bring text over to have you guys accuse me of fake testimonials. lol
Hell, I get acused of fake profiles but I'm sure Mikey can tell you I've only had this one.

I'll see what I can do.

There are a few guys on Mikey's Board in the Network and have the Mini Franchise but it's too new right now.
Maybe they will come on after they've made some money.

Ok I did a search and NADA.

Nothing on the first three pages under any of those examples.

What am I supposed to be looking for?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lol
I guess I should have told you what to look for. lol

They are just pages I built for some of the members.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Brian R said:
This was a thread to help out a fallen carpet cleaner...but I was accused of using it for personal gain.
So I've stopped the deal...because that something I don't want to deal with.

I'll just give money to Cole out of my own pocket.

Thanks for being asses. :|

So the entire post was edited.

Sorry, I have been trying to get back to Atlanta from Tampa for the last 2 days. Just logged in. Brian. Thanks for trying to help.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
gregcole said:
Lee Stockwell said:
Anybody annoyed that a hard working "sub" had a miserable life making someone else rich? He probably saw no way out.

WOW! you really are an ass aren't you?

Not at all - that shoes fits your foot- Tell me asshole - why you aren't doing the right thing and come here hat in hand, panhandling ? You're too cheap? Thrifty? You brag about the money you make off of the backs of your "contractors" - spread a little around when one of them need it, Mr. Big Shot. You're garbage Cole. A greedy, disgusting piece of shit.And that's an insult to shit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You're a fucktard Willy.

People every day give out of their own pocket and try to get others to help.
Did you expect Cole to NOT say anything to let us know?

I can't believe how big of an idiot you are being.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the donations are going through Cole and he enlisted partridge to do a free webinar and asked for nothing. We wouldn't even know to give if it weren't for Cole. Brian on the otherhand try to spin the situation to line his own pockets preying on a deadmans bones

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, that's what I did Crowley. :roll:

I was trying to get people to pony up just like Cole by offering them something for free.

The thing I did wrong was saying they needed to stay on for two months. I'll admit that.

But my heart was in the right place your asshole. shiteatinggrin

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Shark said:
the donations are going through Cole and he enlisted partridge to do a free webinar and asked for nothing. We wouldn't even know to give if it weren't for Cole. Brian on the otherhand try to spin the situation to line his own pockets preying on a deadmans bones

Sadly, the number of people donating were lower than I had hoped for. Only 5 out of the 28 people that attended donated. Nevertheless, I greatly appreciate all those that donated. Every Dollar helps!

NOT only did Howard donate his time and free stuff to all those that donated: He also donated more $ than anyone else (excluding myself). He is truly a class act.

I missed what Brian was offering as I was traveling back from Tampa, but if he was trying to benefit from my cause- he made a huge tactical error with this board. Presumed profiting on dead people is a marketing NO NO! I believe i learned that my first week of Business Ethics ! Had he offered to donate 100% of the money, he could have turned this into something positive but seeing that Howard and I barely made a dent, I doubt he would have done much good. I am sure his intentions were good, but his tactical was off.

Sadly, we only raised a little over $200 from the event with Howard. Even so, the family is appreciative.

I am closing out the account and cutting the family the check on Monday. If you'd like to help them out, please make the doantion before then.

Thanks, and God bless

-Greg

p.s. I had made the offer of a day of my time for a $1k donation working on a marketing plan 9something I know quite alot about) but alas no-one took me up on it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had said that anyone who wanted to sign up for a mini franchise that I would give the entire first month to your fund ($249.00). My mistake was saying they needed to stay on for 2 months.
In the same post I said that if they didn't make any money from the deal they didn't have to pay for the second month either.

I think the wrongness was the having to stay in for 2 months.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
You're a fucktard Willy.

People every day give out of their own pocket and try to get others to help.
Did you expect Cole to NOT say anything to let us know?

I can't believe how big of an idiot you are being.

Listen up asswipe - Cole's empire came off the sweat of others - when an employee or "contractor" has problems or , in this case sees no hope, lard ass comes here to get us to help out. WHY DOESN'T THAT MORBIDLY DISGUSTING BAG OF JELLO STEP UP TO THE PLATE WITH HIS OWN MONEY?- Simple answer - he's too freaking cheap.

Being called a "fucktard" by you is reassuring- I'm not trying to turn a profit off of someone's death.However, you chose to give it a whirl. Does that make you feel proud? Make you a hero? You and that turd Cole belong in the same toilet bowl. 2 turds, one bowl.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Willy P said:
gregcole said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2gaowuik]Anybody annoyed that a hard working "sub" had a miserable life making someone else rich? He probably saw no way out.

WOW! you really are an ass aren't you?

Not at all - that shoes fits your foot- Tell me asshole - why you aren't doing the right thing and come here hat in hand, panhandling ? You're too cheap? Thrifty? You brag about the money you make off of the backs of your "contractors" - spread a little around when one of them need it, Mr. Big Shot. You're garbage Cole. A greedy, disgusting piece of shit.And that's an insult to shit.[/quote:2gaowuik]

Actually I donated quite a bit. Even if he had been close friend - I certainly wouldn't pay the entire $10k. :|

The reason this even came about was because Howard and a couple of others offered to donate/ help raise some money. Those that helped and/or contributed will always be considered a friend. I didn't see your name as a donator so STFU.

Clearly the old saying of NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED holds.
Please know Lee that until now I considered you a jerk. NOW I see you for what you truly are.....

Perhaps one day you will re-read this thread and realize that you attacked someone who was just trying to do something good for someone in our industry.......

Also, WTF Mikey? You ask me for $ for the board and I send it over same day- NOW I can't even get a lousy $20- $50 for a Charitable cause? lol Damn, and peeps call ME "Cheap" shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think you're missing the big picture Willy.

Cole gave money to the family and so did others...did you?

Some people are happy to have a job. Just because they didn't want to be an O/O doesn't make them the victim. you have no idea what was going on with that guy.
You're probably just butt hurt that Cole has more money than most of us. Congrats to him for making a living and creating jobs. This is America...people make their own choices. If it was the cleaner's choice to take his life because of his work situation...do we really blame Cole?
That's like blaming Walmart for the same thing.

Very seldom is it one thing that makes someone take their own life...and very seldom is it circumstances around them...it's usually within them.

All empires were built off the sweat of others.

If you think Cole didn't "sweat" to build his...I stick by my previous comment. shiteatinggrin

Greg Cole

Name
Greg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
No problem.....I wasn't about to try to stand on my head. lol

Go read the obituaries Brian - you might be able to mine a few bucks there. And I'm a fucktard?
Cole - I wouldn't trust you with the keys to the outhouse because there wouldn't be any shit tickets left. Playing the pious bullshit isn't fooling anyone.

Tell me Cole- at 30% and the lowest prices, how is that possible? I call bullshit. But run along to the counting house and pile the pennies.

Twin skidmarks on the underwear of mankind.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok Willy, put the "Book of 101 shit insults" down and come back to reallity.

Why so angry? Wanna talk about it? !gotcha!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Brian R said:
Ok Willy, put the "Book of 101 shit insults" down and come back to reallity.

Charge is .40 per complaint - we are sure to make a fortune! shiteatinggrin

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ken Snow- i just received a substantial donation from him! Another clas act!
Thanks Ken! I truly appreciate it!

-Greg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
[quote="Brian R":3hy3z5ph]

Opportunistic assholes piss me off as much as cheap pricks.[/quote:3hy3z5ph]

I think there is more to it than that...are we suffering from another's sin?

The "cheap prick" comment sounds like you're projecting a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom