The future of Glides

Ryan

What if we all banded together and took out tv ads advertising hwe? It would hit harris research/chemdry right in the wallet, and make us all more money at the same time. A website could be built to advertise hwe with a list of cleaners that donated to the advertising so the customers could find a local cleaner in their area.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I think this is where our representative and certifying bodies come in. If they can't or won't then we need to form an association of independent carpet cleaners and place ads encouraging the public to use an independent cleaner.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

You mean like the IICRC but not so lame?

On that note, an Internet Trade Association would leave all other trade assoc. in the dust for numbers and power.

Ryan

Agreed Lisa. If we the two forums MB and *** could ever come together we would have some real power. We could form an organization to and take out national advertising for HWE. Think of all the talent that exist on these forums. Sure we don't all get along, but don't we all hate Chemdry more? If the consumers knew the facts they would all chose HWE over anything else, we need to educate them. At the same time it would remind them they need their carpets cleaned. It would be a win for everybody, carpet cleaners would make more money, distributors would sell more chems and equipment, manufacturers would sell more and be able to spend more on research giving us better equipment, and the owners of both forums would make more money because their advertisers would make more. The only loser would be chemdry/harris research/home depot, I won't be losing any sleep it that happens. Our representative and certifying bodies all have some agenda to take care of and won't do this. If an orginazation that consisted basicly of MB and *** could be formed, it would be the most powerful in the industery and truly represent the individual cleaner.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Don't discount ICS and Cleanfax and the International boards as well. Together we could be a huge forse. It's just getting everyone to quit bickering and pull together.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I vote our first BOD is Tony Wheelwright, Jim Pemberton, Shawn Forsythe, there's about 4 or 5 more I could think of too.

Who would you all choose for the BOD of the Internet Association?

Take care,
Lisa

R

Rafa L

I vote for JimMy and the Greensnake on this Board Of Dum dums, .......count my vote in........Ariba andele andele

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom