The GreenGlides Story..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got up early to buy some oil stocks, found out the market is closed for Good Friday :(, So i'm here now reading about Teflon, lawsuits, and old pugs.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
:headscratch: Am I understanding correctly, that @Mikey P is the new owner of GreenGlides?-- congrats

I remember buying a green glide at my 1st MikeyFest.- Thank you

The users of GreenGlides were sent a cease and desist order to stop using the GreenGlide and to return it to the Lawyers office. I posted a photo of how to package it for the lawyer---Do you remember the photo I posted?-- It was posted under my old name- VegiJohn.

I turned the GreenGlide into a "Dildo" and THAT photo took me ALL DAY to post-- (due to inexperience, slow internet speed and I think @FredC wasn't the WebMaster)
I never sent it to the Lawyer-- but years later I gave it to Greenie as a remembrance trophy after they won the cases.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
:headscratch: Am I understanding correctly, that @Mikey P is the new owner of GreenGlides?-- congrats

I remember buying a green glide at my 1st MikeyFest.- Thank you

The users of GreenGlides were sent a cease and desist order to stop using the GreenGlide and to return it to the Lawyers office. I posted a photo of how to package it for the lawyer---Do you remember the photo I posted?-- It was posted under my old name- VegiJohn.

I turned the GreenGlide into a "Dildo" and THAT photo took me ALL DAY to post-- (due to inexperience, slow internet speed and I think @FredC wasn't the WebMaster)
I never sent it to the Lawyer-- but years later I gave it to Greenie as a remembrance trophy after they won the cases.
At least we don’t have to hear about Orecks and Red Handles anymore.

F

FB7777

I got up early to buy some oil stocks, found out the market is closed for Good Friday :(, So i'm here now reading about Teflon, lawsuits, and old pugs.
XOM looks real attractive at these levels

especially if they maintain their dividend ( 8%)

and if You can provide me with a logical explanation as to why the market surged this week, as well as Monday’s futures I will buy you a share of Wendy’s stock

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
XOM looks real attractive at these levels

especially if they maintain their dividend ( 8%)

and if You can provide me with a logical explanation as to why the market surged this week, as well as Monday’s futures I will buy you a share of Wendy’s stock
Loading up on 10k shares of an ETF called UCO. I feel this is going to pop like a cork. Also loaded up on HAL.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Loading up on 10k shares of an ETF called UCO. I feel this is going to pop like a cork. Also loaded up on HAL.

UCO looks like an exciting play with limited downside and impressive upside

assuming crude isn’t quicksand over the next year

you have a target exit? I might play along

Reactions: Nomad74
F

FB7777

You'll both be jumping outa windows within
A year....

the guys jumping out windows were long and never should have been in the market or “high up in the building“ in the first place

I have very deep out of the money PUT contracts in case the market implodes ... I call it my Fred G Sanford market protection...

how it works is I have bought short contracts that will be highly valued over what I paid as insurance in case the S&P 500 drops over 20 % from here

really don’t give a shit what happens in the market to be honest with you, if the market doesn’t collapse then these premiums expire worthless and I’m out the money

but I’d be better off if the market went down or sideways from here for the next year

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You guys better pull out the old history books an scroll around '38 '39 pre-war Germany.......can't tell you how many times I heard the story.....remembering
How Hitler was voted in by a landslide!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You guys better pull out the old history books an scroll around '38 '39 pre-war Germany.......can't tell you how many times I heard the story.....remembering
Your memory is fading Bawb. Try 1933. Come on, you remember, doncha?

F

FB7777

Right after you pull out your reading glasses or you have someone with comprehension skills explain my reply

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Loved seeing that old picture of YasserFest. Great to remember some of the old friends of our industry! Encap was still in its infancy. I remember most everyone was in disbelief the Cimex and Encap could work. Had fun opening their eyes. Sure was a great time. And the best sushi ever.

0EEC1F19-92DA-46DF-B281-A7E44E3339CA.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Does this mean, mikey has to pay for a banner. Fred, I have a feeling you are getting screwed on this one.

F

FB7777

Here..

Buy me a few shares in a Teflon mine operation in South Africa

They’re wrong...

earnings don’t lie

all companies earnings are going to crater this quarter and 1st quarter earnings season is right around the corner

they won’t even give projection forecast for next quarter which would awful

the market hates uncertainty

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom