Bryan C
Will do this if you are not careful.

IMG_2307-1.jpg

John, do you have these for the turbo?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
did that really happen? i believe that is stainless steel (or i believe it is) and its melting point is above 2500 degrees fahrenheit. so again how did that happen. i would imagine your hoses breaking at the crimos way before this happening.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
It was time for a little fun since it cost me a little money.

Ever try changing the jets on these before. I tried last week to go to a larger jet while on a tough job and it bent just a little so I stopped. Today, I decided to get the jets out as I wanted to use a tighter stream for the gekko and it was already bent. That is what ended up after trying to get it out. A vice would have been nice, but it was already bent from last week.

So, if you ever need to change your jets in your turbo - take it apart and use a vice!

Greenie

or...open them up 4x a year and clean out the stream straightener behind the 0502.

SS on SS is a bad idea, they probably should have just used a 5" ss nipple and a BRASS 90, then jet swaps would be easy, and 5" nipples woud be easy to find.

I just had an order today for 6 of the turbo jets...funny seeing this post...I'll bet this dude has teh same trouble getting them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom