THE MITEY MIKE TECH IS HERE ???????????

FordLCFsideviewMMJJMM.jpg

AzCleaner

Does it come with the optional fold down lawn chair so you can watch your assistance sweat the work???

Les

Add a Sleeper Cab,equipped with a Tv,Bose sound,and a mini bar.

Boss can really relax while his troops carry on.

Volunteers wanted to conduct field tests.

Judson

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Until recently I had never heard of the Jones and their products. But I am really liking what I am seeing.

Simple design, big tanks and priced right. Other TM manufactures need to watch what these boys are doing. I like it.

dallasdj

Sounds great, but where can I view it inside and out. Your website does not have it there.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I'd like to see dual pumps, with remote pressure and temp controls. Imagine being able to bump the pressure up and down from in the house.

The Big Truck

Vincent,

The reason that you have not heard of us, is we have been manufacturing our units under private label for about 20 years now. Thank you for your good comments about us. The truck mount pictured here in this post is a concept that will be happening. We did build a direct drive unit in 1970, with a #8 blower, and a 4 foot wand for Monsanto to clean Astroturf. I'm going to post some picture's to give you a little history of us.

Dalasdj,

As far as what the inside looks like, it will look like however you would like it to be. This is what's so neat about custom building a unit. Any input would be appreciated.

Kevin Bunce,

That is a great idea. I've never looked into doing this, but it seems like it would not be extremely difficult to do.

futboltiff22222255.jpg

777.jpg

5447766.jpg

222.jpg

astro-tm4.jpg

astro-tm5.jpg

astro-tm2.jpg

astro-tm3.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Vincent said:
Until recently I had never heard of the Jones and their products. But I am really liking what I am seeing.

Simple design, big tanks and priced right. Other TM manufactures need to watch what these boys are doing. I like it.

Vin, if you haven't tried Judson's juice O2 Orange, get some.
I bet you'll like it.
We've used a half a gal so far.
It's a VERY effective pre-spray.
If it passes the re-soil test, it will be a keeper

..L.T.A.

Greg Loe

I've got some astro turf on my back patio, could you come clean it for me?
300 sq ft, how much$?

Price

Bob,

I haven't gotten a price on the Ford truck yet. This is the truck that Mikey says that he likes, but I have got prices on Chevy W4. My cost is $32,000 with a supreme box. The actual building of the unit will not be a big deal, especially when using a pto drive. I think once we buy the truck and box, the parts to build the unit would be about $18,000-$20,000.

Greg Loe,

With a 4 foot wand, to clean your 300 feet would be a two pass wand stroke. It would probably take me 5 minutes to do the job. How about $20.00 a minute.

Eric,

Have you scrubbed your O-2 Pre-Spray yet?

Bob Foster

So Les are you saying a new truck with box and your stuff is $58K including labor?

Lets just see what this specs like so others can see with an installed price
I think this would be something others might be interested in.
W4500 Auto with air
Supreme with rollup doors side and back with dimensions similar to the Butler picture below
Insulated for cold weather with interior and curbside lighting
Stainless shelving here and there - rugs blowers, solutions tool boxes etc
Electric reels with the 1/3 - 2/3 split
capable of sustaining 250 degrees with two wands
the big blower Mike is talking about with good silencing
250 gallon supply and 250 ss waste tank or APO combo waste tanks
Exterior hose manifolds - 2 1/2 inch
Exterior water hook up for refill and auto fill
Solution hose
Big back step and long side door step (these could be integrated tool boxes)
dual grab bars
Rear camera
Frame rail tool box - long (driver's side)
Greenhorn wand and glide 14"
Greenie 200(5-50's 2.5) and 100(2-50's) - 2 super flexible hose
Filter box

8f77d17f.jpg

Wheelbase might need to be longer than the truck in this picture for 15 foot box
If you add the frame height for a ramp it raises this about 4 inches and then looks more like a Vortex or Aerotech.

Have you checked the build time for Supreme?

my cost

yes bob that's right, these figures are rough, not concrete, but I'm not too far off. I'm listing the major expence's. No need to mislead anyone. All we have to do is look at a truck mount that anyone's building now, and add up the parts cost. All truck mounts use the same parts.

lets say the truck cost me $40.000

blower cost----------------- $2,500
pump cost--------------------$1,000
vac tank cost---------------- $2,500
water supply tank cost------$2,500
electric reels-----------------$2,000
heat exchangers------------ $2,500
shelving----------------------$2,500
Misc-------------------------- $4,500 - $9,500

So, as you can see, it looks like my cost to build the unit is going to be around $60,000 - $65,000.

What do you think a fair retail price would be for this system?

danpauselius

How long would it take you to produce one? Surely, that will help to determine "what's a fair price".

water blower

j2,

yes we can do a water injection blower.

bob,

I've been talking to Supreme thy are just 1.5 hrs from me in Atlanta.

danpauselius

your right we need to make this unit asap.

Bob Foster

Les. Not trying to cause any problems with any suppliers here but when you compare what you could build to the Aerotech or the Vortex what would you see as you advantages over them from a functional and financial viewpoint.

Here are some of the issues I am sure lots of people would be thinking of.
Serviceability for when the inevitable breakdown(s) occur
Reliability - after all this configuration is not proven
Temperature capability
Quietness
Practicality of Interior layout to service everything and have room for other equipment - rotary tools vacuums portables etc..
Build time
Price - not trying to be selfish or greedy but I for one would want a serious price concession to buy this compared to known big truck manufacturers.
How did the van and body go from 32 to 40K I added roll up instead of swing doors and some aluminum fab and a few do-dads?
I know the heritage is there and that you are know to take care of your customers.
Like this only as long as the side door or as long as the rear bumper.
006630aa.jpg

price

the truck price is if the ford truck that mikey likes is $40,000. I don't know yet, maybe less. and as for the parts cost I'm not far off the price.

The "Bigger Truck"

Bob,
The first thing I would like to say is that the entire truck mount manufacturing industry is not a high tech industry. In fact it is low tech, basically you have a hot pressure washer being used along with a wet vacuum cleaner. Someone could actually screw a pump, motor, blower and heater to some 2x4s and plumb it to a 55 gallon drum and have a truck mount. The wand dosn’t know what it is connected to, it only squirt and sucks.

As you can see from the Astro-Turf post above we built the first “Big Truckâ€Â

Bob Foster

Les thanks for your post. It would be good to put the layout up for everyone to see. No doubt Blueline and Aerotech will be watching too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom