The new age of Flushing

Mikey P

Administrator
With either a Ti wand or this GreenGlides wand, a blower running with 14 inches or more of lift, and 500 psi you can do one pass flushing/rinsing.

There are plenty of neighsayers who are too cheap or set in their ways to try it but once you've given it a test ride you'll pack those RX's, RDMs and RV180's in grease.

Easier to use, no electric cord to hassle with, phenominal dry times, more then enough rinsing power and even gets in the corners and along edges.

The Wand, it's what Mother Nature intended.
wand.jpg

Notice the Butler Style "Attic" for increased air flow, the true 45º angle of the jets, check valves for no drips and less heat loss, hacknotched for easy glide swapping, and 010 flow!!!!!!!!

Greenie

That's Mikey's Cobber wand with a Greenhorn kit, not bad for a 4 jet conversion.

Jimbo

I love high flow...went to 09 total...Puts a new perspective on clean...much more heat to the carpet...just gotta make sure to overdue the drying passes...since I got no big schlong blower in the truck...some day when I find a 5.9 blower...I'm gonna graft that puppy into my prochem...and throw a turbo on the engine at the same time!- Jim

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He is 100% correct

My ti wand is set up by greenie and sence then I hardly pull the RX out of the truck..

one pass only once you try it you will never go back...

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Call me a Boxxer 421 hack, but I'm doing one pass cleaning with a Big Boy Original modified by Greenie. One nice, slow stroke and she's good to go.

The Preacher

PC Quad jetted to 12 here. 2" hose most of the time in empties, 1.5" whip in homes if needed.

Duane Oxleys Predator set up recovers it well for a 36 blower!!!

JohnnyV

Just got mine last week and I've used it on 2 jobs....I'm tickled Shitless.I was worried about having to get a bigger freshwater tank with the .010 flow but with only having to do a single pass with the water on, I think we're using less.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I have most of our hours done on the Genesis with techs but I have a Legend XL as a small runabout as needed that I use.

When I went to GGlides, I set my quad up with extensions, stubbies to stop the drips and 02's bringing it to a total of 08.

I still run 300-350 and ALWAYS do dry passes.

I found greater heat ATW with minimal heat loss ATM from higher flow.

Now its not a V or AT nor is it the Genesis but it works.

I haven't changed the angle of the jet manifold so can't get the 45degree thing to reduce penetration of the backing.

I still need to source a knukle for my Legend but seems I have to import and importing aint cheap.... adds heaps to the cost of the end product in a lot of cases with small and heavy items.

If you had a Legend, what other things could/would you do the up the ante? I don't run whips hoses, never have to it's 2" all the way to the wand. I've toyed with the idea of a 14" wand but concerned the vac has to cover an extra 2+" of floor. Gary at PowerCLean Australia is recommending the 14x2 CMP SS.

I'd welcome any imput.

John

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

The wand changes look nice.

However, if you really want the best flushing , then the angle of the jets striking the glide to too much.

You will get more flushing with all the jets striking the carpet.

Hitting the glide will dry faster, at the expense of losing the impact of directly striking the carpet.

Larry Cobb

Mikey P

Administrator
Tried that Larry..

Streaks too much.

Low profile wands like this and the TI need the tweak or you get pile distortion/ un even cleaning even at 400 psi

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

With the jet extensions, the jets are very close.

Without the extensions and with "E" series jets, there should be no streaking.

Larry Cobb

Greenie

E series jets suck for proper overlap.
Actually the 5 jetter is a better wand setup on this particular wand, thank you Taf for paving that road on the CMP.

The Greenhorn kit has some adjustment, a guy can choose full impact, or partial glance.
The extreme angle allows excellent sheer and pushes soil and solution towards the vac slot.
The 45º angle also allows the cleaner to maintain fairly high pressure for cleaning impact, without overwetting the backing, the higher flow (some run as high as 012) and subsequent higher fiber temp speeds up cleaning and yet yields a net drier carpet.

I realize this may be unconventional, but don't think for a second it doesn't work, now to get the dist. network to embrace it...lol

We have a few customer appreciation days to attend in Cali yet this year, it's always fun to show these principles and bring all the toys for show.

The kitted out Greenhorn with all the trinkets and glide is normally $699, but we've had it on special to build some awareness at $599, will probably hold it for the rest of the year.

Greenie

Even Flow.

instead of the standard eliptical shape, where the center of the spray is slightly wider than the edges, hte even spray is fairly uniform all the way across, pretty good idea for a single jet wand.

actually if i was going to run a single jet (why, who knows) I would opt for the 150º two orfice specialty vee jet, that way I could get close to the rug.

Greenie

It's just now in production, just use the 866-Get-Teflon number, that is 866-438-8335 if you are from AL.

Or you can email: INFO@GreenGlides.com

This is no titanium, it's just a thin sheetmetal, pretty, high airflow wand 5 year wand, not a career wand. It was first nicknamed the Poor Man's Ti.

And yes we make retro kits for everyone that bought a wand from Larry as his 1.75" or an Original Big Boy from Magic wand or got a wand with their BlueLine TM, They start at $99 with the brass feathertouch, but I recommend the stainless version for $20 more, I hate Chinese brass.

JohnnyV

It looks like most any other 2" wand you've seen Steve. I know people will try to copy what he's done but at least let them buy one if they want to get a look at what he's done.

Nothing against you and I hope you don't take this as me just trying to be a wise ass cause it is not intended that way.

It is a great performing wand and another purchase I feel good about.

JohnnyV

Mikey P

Administrator
Dobs has a Butler wand so far up his patoot he'll never let it go.

Those staggered jets never let a guy use a GGlide to it's full potential.

Take that Butler head, toss the manifold, replace it with a four jet bar type, weld on a two inch pipe and then you'll have something.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mikey p said:
Guys who spent 3G's on a RXVDM will have a hard time admitting that a 600 dollar wand will do better 98% of the time.

ummm.....I wonder if this also applies to the machines certain people choose to buy :lol:

I have never understood the appeal of the RX, especially for residential, by the time you worry about cords and the edges a guy with a wand could be long done

G

That is easy Danny.

Everyone knows you only get what you pay for, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom