The new age of Flushing

C

carlos reynaga

Don't be a baby, mike
I just like bustin your balls as you do mine.

Moma says I can buy a milk truck like yours after i pay off the salsaX.

I was just hopin to bait you into calling me a Mexican something or other.
It makes me laugh, you let me down bruda.

Carlos

p.s. i'll still clean you ass under the table with my RX

JohnnyV

Just got to use the new wand again this afternoon. I just can't get over what a difference this thing makes on one pass only! We've been using a smaller overlap on strokes...Using over twice the flow as my old wand but still blowing steam. One thing I like about it is the jets closer to the carpet and the steam doesn't get a chance blow all over the room....Not quite so hot standing over the wand!

Greenie

JV since you have a HOT TM, you are now finally putting that heat to use, instead of bottling it up at the mount.

5 jets baby!

pretty comfy too.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Boy oh boy... And all this time, I thought I wuz talking high flow.

Well, it's some consolation that building "overkill" in the heat department, is a philosophy that's "ready" for more flow. I haven't tested my "Unleashed" systems with jet sizes larger than an effective 06. It will be interesting to see what happens when some of the owners of them do...

I do remember Paul Brown running a test on a "Hammer" I built back in 2000 or so, with a Rotovac. It delivered 265 degrees at 600 PSI, if memory serves.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Mikey/Greenie - can you please clarify where exactly the stream of water is striking? Is it hitting the glide or is it hitting the carpet just fractionally behind the glide? I don't understand how you get a shearing action if the stream is striking the glide first.
Cheers

Mikey P

Administrator
Its 50/50....

or so.

If you use a multi jetted wand without a Glide, you'll get streaking on dirty carpets.
So..

You tweak the jets/manifolds up just enough to stop the streaking but still get a good rinse.

At 06 it works fine, at 012 it works killer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom