The OFFICIAL ZIPPER SUPER SPINNER Auction Thread

Name
Scott Turknett
The extra dry strokes don't hurt you much because even doing them you are still faster than other methods of hwe on heavy soiling.

Hey Fred, the tool is already legendary. A different model probably wouldn't make that much difference. However, those extra dry strokes with the SS could be an issue on some jobs. Big ones.

Plus, we've seen many of Mark's videos showing how effective and productive these tools can be. Thanks, Mark.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I got the 13 inch instead...it came in late yesterday , so tried it out today. pleasantly surprised by the flushing and recovery .

I have the 13 inch as well and am loving it on my commercial apartment buildings. I have one coming up next week. 3-hallways, lobby and stairs. The zipper really does an incredible job and saves time

rick imby

Name
Rick
Reactions: Mikey P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Erik I gots you a question here sir, since he didn't get no ss version and what not can we start an auction for an actual zipper ss?

Pppaaallleeeessseee!

Ps remember no one likes a grinch!

Reactions: Erik

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Erik I gots you a question here sir, since he didn't get no ss version and what not can we start an auction for an actual zipper ss?

Pppaaallleeeessseee!

Ps remember no one likes a grinch!

No. You missed the sale...lol

@HydroDude On that type of carpet, you should put the Hybrid glide in the front. Call me if you have any questions 734 771-2312

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_1772.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG

Got my 15 inch woohoo!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey I love it when you visit. I get rich just picking up the money that falls out of your pockets. :winky:

Are you planning on coming before Christmas? I could use the extra spending money! :biggrin:

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom