The path of least resistance

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Men are like rivers. When they follow the path of least resistance...they end up crooked.

If something is easy...It generally isn't worthwhile. Why is that?

Because everyone would be doing it?

Because the laws that govern our universe make it hard for us so that we value it more?

I think the reason these things are so difficult is relative to the person pursuing the prize.

Things seem so much more difficult when we haven't strengthened our passion or drive to accomplish said things.

Just like building muscle...."No pain, no gain" right?

Eating fast food will be quicker than taking the time to cook something healthy

The list goes on and on.

If you're running your business hard...That's one thing...But doing things the hard way is another...But if you're taking the easy way out ....Well that's still another.

Things don't have to be hard to be hard to be right...You don't have to chose the easy way out either.......And therefore making things ultimately harder for you and your business.

Funny how the outcome of doing things the easy way tend to make the entire ordeal THAT much more difficult.

I refuse to NOT work hard...But I also refuse to do things the HARD way just for the sake of pride or reputation etc.

You can certainly work hard in a smart manner....the correct manner for you and end up making that "ordeal" THAT much more easy to deal with.

Hope I didn't lose anyone.

Not sure I can sum it up in one sentence...But I hope you get the idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom