The Simpler Is Better Ninja 200 from Esteam

Mikey P

Administrator
Esteam NINJA CLASSIC 200D

The NEW Ninja 200D features a 200 PSI diaphragm pump that can withstand being run dry for short periods of time. As with all Ninja Classic extractors, the Ninja 200D comes equipped with high quality components such as two or three stage vacuum motors and 1850 watt internal heaters just to name a few. All Ninja Classics are CSA/UL certified for assurance of quality and safety.

NIN1.png
nin2.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Friend has one..........POS. Hate portables.......but a walk behind has value!
SHUT UP YOU DIPSHITS! I'LL HUNT ALL OF YOU NAYSAYERS DOWN AND EAT YOUR BRAINS!

rick imby

Name
Rick
That must be their latest model. I've never seen that tank design before...

except pictures from the 1970's....

I wonder how many thousands of that body they have sold through time---I'm sure it is a lot of them.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They were maroon once too. The problem with a standard portable or one with heat is that the 2-2stage vacuums just don't have enough vacuum power. I have had many and still have one today which I use for hard floor cleaning with a 1000psi pump. Take the damn heater out and go with 2-3stage vacuum motors and now you have some suction. If you need a heater, hook up a 3rd power cord. The problem with the ninja's is that they are only 1 1/2 inch plumbing. I would prefer a Mytee, even in the basic model as they use 2 inch plumbing. I have a NSS Rustler 17 gallon machine that I have put a 220 psi diaphram pump into. It gives me 160 psi on a 4 flow wand. You will only get 200 psi on a 2 flow or less. 160 doesn't sound like much but with a little heat it does clean well.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Isn't the opening on most of the vac motor is 1.5"? The more times you change diameter of the air flow the more resistance. Airflow (like old men that need naps every afternoon) does not like change in direction or size....

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Isn't the opening on most of the vac motor is 1.5"? The more times you change diameter of the air flow the more resistance. Airflow (like old men that need naps every afternoon) does not like change in direction or size....

The Mytee vacs are in parallel.
2 vacs with 1.5" openings =3", which goes into a 2" stand pipe... AND should stay at 2 inch all the way to carpet with 2"wand..
Stop choking your airflow with 1.5 inch anything.

Maybe The topic of discussion here should be: Heat with less suction or No heat with more suction?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The problem with using 2 inch hose is that the water has a hard time climbing up that hill. Where as using 1 1/2 hose is the airflow rushes faster. VELOCITY at the slot as Bane used to say.

And the difference in a TM blower and a vac motor is Hurricane suction Vs a puny vac motor spinning in it's vortex when met with resistance : )

Reactions: TConway and Mikey P

rick imby

Name
Rick
The Mytee vacs are in parallel.
2 vacs with 1.5" openings =3", which goes into a 2" stand pipe... AND should stay at 2 inch all the way to carpet with 2"wand..
Stop choking your airflow with 1.5 inch anything.

Maybe The topic of discussion here should be: Heat with less suction or No heat with more suction?

Some porties have dual 2" stand pipes from the 1.5" vac motor inlet into the waste tank. There is also the change of air speed as it hits the waste tank. The fewer changes the better.

Dual 1.5" standpipes will have less resistance than the mytee manifold with one 2" stand pipe but I think the difference is probably minimal in real use. I wonder how much resistance the manifold that holds the vac motors adds.

The new Devpro wand shows that minor design changes in airflow seem to make a significant difference in performance.

The heat/no heat conversation always draws Super Willy into the conversation with his 4 cord monsters... How are things in Thailand PJ?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
The heat/no heat conversation always draws Super Willy into the conversation with his 4 cord monsters... How are things in Thailand PJ?

Willy has the benefit of being in Canada and on 220volt instead of 110 in USA.
I forgot to mention.. IF your porty is plumbed for 1 1/2" hose then don't try to use 2 inch hose or wand..

Thailand was fine but I'm in Turkey now for the master rug cleaner tour with Robert Mann. Robert has put us up in very nice hotel. I'm impressed with Istanbul, I feel like I'm in Paris instead of a middle east type country.
The citizens are very westernized.
Sadly, I won't be going to Iran with the others because my visa didn't get approved in time.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Willy has the benefit of being in Canada and on 220volt instead of 110 in USA.
I forgot to mention.. IF your porty is plumbed for 1 1/2" hose then don't try to use 2 inch hose or wand..

Thailand was fine but I'm in Turkey now for the master rug cleaner tour with Robert Mann. Robert has put us up in very nice hotel. I'm impressed with Istanbul, I feel like I'm in Paris instead of a middle east type country.
The citizens are very westernized.
Sadly, I won't be going to Iran with the others because my visa didn't get approved in time.
We don't have 220 in Canada. We're the same as you, except we don't have 20 amp circuits either.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
We don't have 220 in Canada. We're the same as you, except we don't have 20 amp circuits either.

Really !?? thank you for the correction.
I've been to Canada/Vancouver only once, which was during the Bush Administration. I was looking for an alternative country to the USA to live in, but didn't like the cold weather.
San Francisco weather has spoiled me.
But the Election year has been testing the limitations of My Medication!:eekk: :dejection: :hopeless: :very_drunk: :very_drunk:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

That and constantly adding 'eh' to sentences with an upturned inflection (as a placeholder).

My brother says things that end in that upturn? When he is working towards making a point? But sometimes it takes awhile, eh? And just the time I feel like choking him? He finally finishes, eh?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
That and constantly adding 'eh' to sentences with an upturned inflection (as a placeholder).

My brother says things that end in that upturn? When he is working towards making a point? But sometimes it takes awhile, eh? And just the time I feel like choking him? He finally finishes, eh?

When I lived in Minnesota I picked up That dialect habit. When I moved to Colorado, classmates would say I had a funny accent. I didn't realize what they were talking about until I saw the movie "Fargo" :lol:
Does Saiger have that "accent"? I haven't talked to him enough to catch it.

Back to topic-- The Ninja was my first Portable unit back in early 90's-- That model was a nice machine, but the design meant I could only use 25' of 1 1/5" hose. IDK if they improved on that.
With that portable I felt with a little more time and effort I could clean better the others equipped with an entry level TM: and definitely better then VLMer's

Name
jack zerkie
I had a original ninja back in the earl 80s purchased from ron saunders in Largo fl no one in my area carried anything. The pump was so noisy that I only had it a short time . I found a company out west that made a nice portable for that time.jz.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had a original ninja back in the earl 80s purchased from ron saunders in Largo fl no one in my area carried anything. The pump was so noisy that I only had it a short time . I found a company out west that made a nice portable for that time.jz.
I think that pump must have been a pumptec piston pump instead of the diaphragm pump. Piston pumps are always noisy. I have found the newer diaphragm pumps to be more reliable and provide more water flow than the piston pumps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom