The worlds BEST Val-Pac!

G

I opened my Val-Pac envelope to see what the local hacks are up to. There were a total of 5 cleaners in there (and one grout guy) and here's the BEST one I've ever seen...

WHOLE HOUSE
For As Low As
$119

Savvy customers read & understand the fine print.
Includes truck mounted units, Per-spotting &deep cleaning
All at 30 cents per sq. ft. 24 hr. cancellation required
Residential Only. All Cleaning C.O.D.

Nice of him to tell ya to prepare!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't personally do that type of advertising, but that's not for the reasons you may think. I don't do it simply because I'm not motivated enough to want to do any more work than I have to.

One day, when I grow up, I'll switch to more price point advertising like that.

Make fun of it all you want, but I suspect it's simply a reaction to your own personal discomfort for inadequate business performance.

The guys who make most of the money in this industry are not sf price rs with ICS claimed money. I'm not talking about the $9.95 per room guys. They are the bottom feeders of our industry. However, the pond scum dude in my neck of the woods is pretty well off financially, I must add.

I'm talking about those companies that average $20.00 per room and run multiple trucks. Those are the guys who make up the bulk of those businesses doing over $250,000 a year, and aren't glued to their wands day in day out.

Scott

Marty -

I think Chuck was referencing the fine print, esp the "Savvy customers" part, not the price.

Scott

G

Scoot's correct...

I guess Porky's not a savvy one.

Oh, and the whole house special for that price is for a 396 sq. ft. palace.

And I do agree with Marty about who the guys making the most $ are...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom