Them sheeps really dont like MR Dyson..

Mikey P

Administrator
Unique Carpets Ltd.

IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION GIVE
TO HOMEOWNER .

VACUUMING

The most important maintenance step is proper vacuuming. Regular and
thorough vacuuming at least once a week, and more often in heavy traffic areas will remove soil and dirt particles before they become embedded into the pile of the carpet. An upright vacuum cleaner with rotating beater bar and brush or canister type are the most efficient cleaners. Do not use an overly stiff brush on the beater. bar as this will cause excess fuzzing. The head of the vacuum should be adjusted so that the brushes just barely touch the face of the carpet.
It is important to move the vacuum cleaner slowly to allow time to get the dirt out, and above all make sure that the dust bag is never more than half full. DO NOT USE A VACUUM THAT AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS AS THIS WILL CAUSE EXCESS FUZZING.
DO NOT USE ANY VACUUM MADE BY DYSON VACUUM AS THESE WILL CAUSE
EXCESS FUZZING. NO CLAIMS WILL BE
ACCEPTED WHEN A DYSON VACUUM
CLEAN.ER IS USED.

Warranty. Seller warrants that goods sold hereunder will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for one year from date of invoice. Such warranty is in
lieu of and excludes all other warranties by Seller, expressed or implied of operation of law or otherwise including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Seller's liability and Buyers sole remedy for defective goods shall be replacement, repair, or refund of
the purchase price or grant of an allowance, at Sellers election. Pile crushing, matting, pilling, shading, soiling, and watermarking are not defects and will not be considered for claims. Return products shall be shipped to Sellers facility at Buyers expense.

Unique Carpets, Ltd. '

7360 JurupaAvenue, Riverside, CA 92504. (951) 352-8125 · Fax (951) 352-8140 www.uniquecarpetsltd.com

Dated OCT 7. 2004

When did Dysons first hit the market?

Name
steve snail
Nice post.

Have had several customers buy wool wall to wall carpeting as of late. Printed out the post and mailed it out. Just one more way mikeys board helps endear me to my customers.

Thanks once again!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its the beater brush as well.
The Dyson I checked at Costco has an extremely stiff brush. I heard years ago that Kirby vacuums were voiding warrantees because of the stiffess of the beater brush. It damages the yarn tips.

timnelson

The worry about Dyson is not so much that it causes fuzzing - which it doesn't, but that you can see everything it pulls off and people think that it is destroying the carpet when they see normal shedding.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They are only rated average in suck but have overly aggressive brushes.

Name
Deborah Lema
Just an FYI,

Carey Mitchell of Shaw said at the 2007 CIRI Symposium that Shaw is looking into blocking the use of a vacuum from a certain manufacturer, as he says they damage carpets and will void warranties. He did not name the manufacturer yet, but said that they make a yellow model and a purple model.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I know my Dyson DC17 Animal has a very aggressive brush and will damage some rugs and carpets. I looked at a clients
DC07 and it had a very soft rubber brush. It was useless on a CGD. I can't imagine it would harm anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom