Things finally fixed....knock on wood!

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Ok, over past few months the following has been fixed on my truck/TM:

1. New rear tires
2. APO unclogged and now working.
3. New float mechanism in water box.
4. New demand pump for fresh water tank.
5. New heat sensors on Bluewave (don't ask me what they're for other than costing $400 and keeping machine from dying when the water pump is on.
6. New temp. guage.

I haven't even been running my machine full time this year so I'm sure some of this is from sitting around, but what a pain in the a##. Now that she runs like a champ (knock on wood) time to decide whether to run the biz full time or not!

Mikey P

Administrator
sheesh, that's like one week's worth of bad juju for me.

What are you options Curt?

NBA starter
staring roll as Eddie's father in upcoming remake
Dirk's boy friday
Carpet Cleaner?

curt johnson said:
Ok, over past few months the following has been fixed on my truck/TM:

1. New rear tires
2. APO unclogged and now working.
3. New float mechanism in water box.
4. New demand pump for fresh water tank.
5. New heat sensors on Bluewave (don't ask me what they're for other than costing $400 and keeping machine from dying when the water pump is on.
6. New temp. guage.

I haven't even been running my machine full time this year so I'm sure some of this is from sitting around, but what a pain in the a##. Now that she runs like a champ (knock on wood) time to decide whether to run the biz full time or not!
s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV3A1G6fctYs]

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Mikey P said:
sheesh, that's like one week's worth of bad juju for me.

What are you options Curt?

NBA starter
Dirk's boy friday
Carpet Cleaner?

1. Knees too bad to be NBA starter, could come off the bench though.
2. Listen Rocky Dennis, no head jokes.
3. Dirk and I have agreed to have a long distance relationship for now.
4. Find another corporate world job.
5. Re-start my biz....it'll be like starting over because for last 2 years I haven't put time or effort into it. Ran it half as# for long time with no marketing or customer retention.....then this year haven't run it at all except for few jobs here and there. I've spent this summer/fall getting my truck back into good shape, in fact best its been in years.....so if choice is to run biz then I need to get customers.....NOW!

Mikey P

Administrator

I see your time away has not defused your over sensitivity of your physical deformation, assHO :lol:

Eddie as in..

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGu0m08Etm8z]

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
courtship of Eddies father? Man you're old, Mikey. I thought you meant Eddie from the Munsters, or was it The Addams Family?

Mikey P

Administrator
you just had t0o be there at M4F when Curt was winning some stupid dice game at the one and only Aptos Dive Bar.... "Yeah this fat bitch just keeps losing..."

right in front of her boyfriend hey Marty, blow me .. the dude gets up like he is going to fight for her and then sizes up Big Curt Johnson and sits right the **** right back down and plops his embarrassed face into his Bud Light.

at that point I ask Curty to sing me another verse of Courtship

damn dude knows the tune by heart :!: :!: :shock:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Get in or get out is my experience. Did this and was in a stay at home dad working while school was in. For me it was ok in the money ( better the working part time)
department, but hard to get anything really going. Hard to define market Residential or Commercial, high or middle. It was more like take what came and price accordingly. I think Steve T called it of of the hat.
Nothing was a sellable asset just me doing the work and my truck. This year has been good with jumping in. Not ( fill in the blanks ) but very good progress and I am having a good time. Also no Corporation willing to give me 5 figures, 5 weeks off, five sick days, 501k, and someone better than a middle of the road boss scared about his job. For me I'm good to go here.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
The Windjammer rocks!!!!!

"People let me you bout my best friend....my one boy cuddly toy, my up my down my pride and joy....people let me tell you bout him he's so much fun!"

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I think I was watching Waldo and Jeremy try to get a keg up a flight of stairs while you were there. ****, what a couple of rookies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom