Those of you using an acid rinse…

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What do you use to pre-spray with? Honestly I would use an acid rinse allot more but, it’s so convenient to use an inline sprayer.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I am no guru like Odin but I use an acid rinse with my inline all the time. I think the buffering agents do the trick.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
AdamHale said:
I am no guru like Odin but I use an acid rinse with my inline all the time. I think the buffering agents do the trick.

Have you taken a PH reading?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I've used an "inline" sprayer for years using All Fiber Rinse then switching to All Fiber Deep Clean and using EndZone occasionaly and have never had a problem. I've never shut of my chem while prespraying.

Don't worry about it. There is not enough of it being metered through the system to make the kind of impact your thinking it does.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I hope your right. I had disregarded the acid rinse for years until lately when I found it to be the answer to occasional resoling issues after trying everything else. I would feel allot more comfortable applying protector knowing that the carpet was at a near natural PH. I’ll take some PH reading for my own peace of mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom