Thursday night @ MF..

Mikey P

Administrator
we'll meet up @ 7PM at the Holiday Inn @ Old Town and find a place to eat down town.

Please no stalkers, creeps, retards, bonnet cleaners or multi-level marketers.

Looks like great weather for your weekend!!!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Probably got 2 hours left on this jobsite. Amber is still awake packing. Flight leaves at 6:30am and we'll be lucky to get 3 hours sleep.

arrive sanjose hang and a few hours.. drive to Modesto hang out a few hours. Then head north to sac.

If all goes well we'll be there in time for dinner.

If we're too exhausted we'll see ya at Proline.

Cheers!

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
If I may make some recommendations for your dinner.

River City Brewery in the K St. Mall is good food and excellent beer. Joe's Crab shack in Old Town is a solid choice, Rio City is right next door to Joe's (little nicer, little more expensive).

Lucca's downtown a solid choice for Italian. PF Changs for fusion at I think 16th and J. Mukini's (sushi) is 16th and K. Zelda's Pizza is one of my favorite (chicago style) is at 14th and 21st. Zelda's is like a throw back, dark atmosphere, lite beer, staff that have been there aloooooong time; pizza is yummy. Vallejo's at 4th and S is pretty darn good mexican, consistant and nice people.

That oughty get ya started.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your bringing your wallet right? I'll call ya after I drop my daughter off and see where your at.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lol- Mikey's goal is to not spend a dime of his money and leave with the 10% kickback the hotel is giving him. L. Cooper taught him well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
10%...I wish.

With only six of you idiots signing up under the rip off MF discounted rate they are even charging me to park my bike.

K P

There are a couple good places at MLK and 12th st.

Hey Rob,why did you get rid of the thread asking about Corkies brother?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
anybody needs a ride...my plane lands about 3 pm.......

I will be the skinny guy wearing blue jeans and a dark blue tee shirt.....with a dark hat that says alaska on it...pulling a blue suit case....

or to make it easier...the one who looks the most lost getting off the airplane.....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'll be the guy with swishy pants and jean shirt landing Delta at 4:15 from Salt Lake Utah. No.directs from motor city. I have rental also.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom