Tile and Grout Cleaning MLK Day Treat...

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I Edited this in Apple's IMOVIE I like the flow of the video...Especially the end comments...
Give me a like if you think it gets the point across! Thank you in advance! Happy Holidays!

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I Edited this in Apple's IMOVIE I like the flow of the video...Especially the end comments...
Give me a like if you think it gets the point across! Thank you in advance! Happy Holidays!

Thanks bob! I knew I could make someone happy...God Bless!

Mikey P

Administrator
want my opinion?

you spent a lot of time on something that is too macho and monotonous for the average female shopper.

15 seconds of cleaning on a few different surfaces and some Yani would go over better imo

use more dramatic examples, get right up on the surfaces for a second. It takes too much studying to see the b4 and after on your one example

Reactions: todg

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
want my opinion?

you spent a lot of time on something that is too macho and monotonous for the average female shopper.

15 seconds of cleaning on a few different surfaces and some Yani would go over better imo

use more dramatic examples, get right up on the surfaces for a second. It takes too much studying to see the b4 and after on your one example

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom