Tom King, tell us more about your MFE presentation..

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Cant see Tom being threatened by torrey. Probably 2-3 local competitors that keep him up at night.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I would be willing to pay to have them record edit it down and control what markets it went to. Would that be of some interest?

YES! Possibly a one time password protected access. Once you see/hear it, then the password expires and you have to request again if you want to review. Will save people passing around your info that you may not want to have access. Maybe even a small fee for Mikey's Board members to access it?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Pay per view. It would be worth it. I have a feeling after this show lots of people are going to see you are the real deal. No cleaning out of the trunk of your car or 1990s flyers. With your past experience with doctors you know how to sell to intelligent people.
The average cc has no clue how to deal with this kind of customer. God forbid if their Phd is in chemistry. Facebook and the internet has completely changed this business.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Tom King be prepared.

I'm going to give a whole new meaning to the word stalker. Where ever you are in Clearwater, know that I plan to be your shadow. I'll be the lost puppy that follows you around and you can't get rid of.

Don't laugh. I'm serious.

Get your restraining order now.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Tom King be prepared.

I'm going to give a whole new meaning to the word stalker. Where ever you are in Clearwater, know that I plan to be your shadow. I'll be the lost puppy that follows you around and you can't get rid of.

Security! Security!

You might want to follow Richard around. He is way more interesting.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Is Chavez coming?!?!

Yes they are giving him a live feed from his compound.

pc.gif

Reactions: Russ T.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Tom King be prepared.

Tom's a chick magnet?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had my bags packed and ready until Mike made the beach and bikini comment. My wife said hell no.

She said I drooled for two weeks after checking out the beach volletball at MF last year. :redface:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom