Tom's Devastator wand

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had the pleasure of using the devastator swivel wand today working with everybody's favorite prodigal son Ed. Helped him on a large commercial job using Tom's wand and although I am not usually a fan of 2 inch wands, this one was a joy to use. We were moving chairs but leaving the round base tables where they were. The swivel made it so easy to get around the tables and into tight corners. I may have to change my opinion on 2 inch wands. I think even in residential this would be easy to use. Very light for a 2 inch wand. I can't afford one now but I would consider adding g it in the future.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Thank you Ron, I'm glad you got a chance to use it. I can't say for certain if there will be a slight price improvement yet, PMF is working on set up to produce them right now. But until they roll off the production line I just don't know....the numbers are GOOD but PMF has never done anything like this before so I want to make sure they are good on production numbers before we say anything, concrete.
I am super happy with what my local guys have done to help me make this wand, and I hope that someday the wand will be able to carry the same quality and rep, as the Zipper has done so well in the CGD carpet market, for the guys cleaning furnished homes.
I will keep you all posted....I think I will be going up later this week to check in and get to watch as PMF fires up and starts the CNC process, very very excited.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom