Took a Transformative Odyssey- Trinity Machine review

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
So the first time I used the Odyssey was on a thin woven printed rug and I wasn't happy with the results, so I followed with an absorbent compound, still not happy. I finally took the risk with HWE- still not happy.

The second time- I had two rugs that still didn't look good enough after HWE. One of the rugs was cleaned 4 times and still didn't "Pop" in brightness.
So I decided to clean them again with TOPS and the Odyssey--Wow!, My is Mind Blown. The Rugs POP! and look fantastic!

I have a new "ReBorn" excitement about a future in VLM "cleaning" for some rugs and locations.

Thanks @Mikey P šŸ„°

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
So the first time I used the Odyssey was on a thin woven printed rug and I wasn't happy with the results, so I followed with an absorbent compound, still not happy. I finally took the risk with HWE- still not happy.

The second time- I had two rugs that still didn't look good enough after HWE. One of the rugs was cleaned 4 times and still didn't "Pop" in brightness.
So I decided to clean them again with TOPS and the Odyssey--Wow!, My is Mind Blown. The Rugs POP! and look fantastic!

I have a new "ReBorn" excitement about a future in LVM "cleaning" for some rugs and locations.

Thanks @Mikey P šŸ„°
VLM.

Thank John, your journey has just began..

Reactions: Papa John

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I have a new "ReBorn" excitement about a future in LVM "cleaning" for some rugs and locations.

Thanks @Mikey P šŸ„°

One of the most difficult parts of testing a product or procedure is how well it could come out with any method.

I've invested/wasted hours of time cleaning carpets, rugs, and upholstery with a variety of tools or products to try to see what works best. With me, I also have the problem of wanting something I sell or have reason to already like better, and staying objective. "Confirmation Bias" can overtake me all too easily.

To that end, I often have someone else judge the results instead of me.

I'm glad you gave your machine another try, and hope that further experiences will be as good.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Keith Richards was on a list (perhaps first?) of musicians thought most likely to die within a year....in 1973.

He'll be 80 next week.

Bob is the Keith Richards of MB, and with both, measuring their age against their longevity became irrelevant years ago.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
If I ever come out with a Mikey Sauce I'm going to call it
Mimzilux

Just saw this outside of a diner here on Long Beach Island.. PXL_20231214_143107451.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Keith Richards was on a list (perhaps first?) of musicians thought most likely to die within a year....in 1973.

He'll be 80 next week.

Bob is the Keith Richards of MB, and with both, measuring their age against their longevity became irrelevant years ago.
Both are immortal.

Name
Swani
My Odyssey put a hole in a multi million dollar home wall today. My tech didn't realize it was in the on position and plugged it in.

I'm not sure why TOPS put that Mickey Mouse toggle switch on a machine that should have a dead man switch. Even my Mytee machines have that fail safe.
:madder:šŸ¤¬

I think I'm going to install one of these updates switches to prevent it from getting tripped accidentally to on.
Screenshot_20231215_151824_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My Odyssey put a hole in a multi million dollar home wall today. My tech didn't realize it was in the on position and plugged it in.

I'm not sure why TOPS put that Mickey Mouse toggle switch on a machine that should have a dead man switch. Even my Mytee machines have that fail safe.
:madder:šŸ¤¬

I think I'm going to install one of these updates switches to prevent it from getting tripped accidentally to on.
View attachment 125546
The Oreck is like that too. Can't tell if it's on or off until you plug it in. I turn it upside down when I plug it in just in case.

Name
Nate W.
My Rotovac has a on/off switch like the Sanitaire Vacuums, not momentary switch thatā€™s standard.. I learned to lay it down because it could get bumped on when taking it out the van..

As for my Orbot vibe, I just keep the head in the up position.. Itā€™s easy to forget or get bumped.. You learn to make it simple so employeeā€™s canā€™t screw it up.. I tend to dumb it down so that even a lame canā€™t screw it up.. If they do, they most likely got no business in my business..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When we had a cleaning company, a neglectful employee bumped a scrubber ā€œonā€ and it went through a wall.

He had a level of religious faith, coupled with a stronger level of amorality. Thus he tried to convince the lady of the house that the accident was caused by demons. He pointed to some statues in her home of African origin, and said that bringing those false idols home caused the demons to appear.

Of course, he simply made a bad situation worse for us in the end šŸ™„

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom