Tool Bags from Seal Canvas Products

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
IMG_2525.JPG
IMG_2481.JPG
IMG_2439.JPG
Options....everyone loves "Options"! A poly lined cordura material that is ideal for embroidering your logo! Only available in black, but the same durable construction as our original Tool Bag. Perfect "mate" to the Seal-A-Door Storage Pouch!
www.sealadoor.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Jeff T
Options....everyone loves "Options"! A poly lined cordura material that is ideal for embroidering your logo! Only available in black, but the same durable construction as our original Tool Bag. Perfect "mate" to the Seal-A-Door Storage Pouch!
www.sealadoor.com
Exactly what I need for my new SS uph. tool..... You guys ship to Canada?

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Ron I think I could use a couple of doors with duct openings for an Axial fan and HEPA 500 both make up air & process. Window and zipper too if there is room.

Can you make custom openings? I can get you measurements if you do.

Thanks

@sealcanvas
Good morning.....You bet we do/can/will! Please do get dimensions to me at sealcanvas@aol.com and also some pics would be very helpful. Pics of stand alone units....AND....units "at work" would be helpful. I will figure out what we would do, and get back to you before we would make them...thank you sir!!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Good morning.....You bet we do/can/will! Please do get dimensions to me at sealcanvas@aol.com and also some pics would be very helpful. Pics of stand alone units....AND....units "at work" would be helpful. I will figure out what we would do, and get back to you before we would make them...thank you sir!!!
Good morning Tony Stark....just in case you sent the information, I didn't receive it, please resend to sealcanvas@aol.com. Thank you!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom