Truck organization...Let's see some pictures

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thought it would be a good idea to see pictures of what you have done to organize your truck. Since we're always looking for spare room maybe some could get some ideas.

I'll start first
I have most of my chems and few other things in these shelves. I'm lazy and don't like to get in the truck unless I have to. I usually fill up a couple of bottles before the start of day.

DSCN0967_edit.jpg

Albert

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it all still pretty much looks the same as the date on the picture ..except it is all carpeted now.......like in the second picture..

101_3224.jpg

100_3656.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
lol

No...... it normally lays at the side door under the vacuum reel..........

I had it out when I laid the carpet....

Johnnyone

Are those giant grout sticks next to the blue ones?

I cant even get mine blue ones to open. How do you ...

Nice pics of your truck

diamond brian

Hey Albert, that has to be the smallest carpet rake I've ever seen. Right there, above the iron, stuck in the door.

Greenie

We need to have more pics of peoples rigs, I can make a list is things I want to ask like:

Jim, do you still have the restrictive ball valve on your waste tank 2nd port? You were supposed to lose that when you went from plastic elbows to galvanized elbows, this helps with vacuum a lot.

CoolCuffs: I see your stair wand has the adapter smashed onto it, since i was the one who told Joe to turn his entire "system" around you should be heading to the tool with a male coolcuff, not a female, no need for the adapters.

Jim, How much money do you have tied up in shelving?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Albert Lazo said:
Thought it would be a good idea to see pictures of what you have done to organize your truck. Since we're always looking for spare room maybe some could get some ideas.

I'll start first
I have most of my chems and few other things in these shelves. I'm lazy and don't like to get in the truck unless I have to. I usually fill up a couple of bottles before the start of day.

DSCN0967_edit.jpg

Albert

is that green comb to comb in your soul glow??

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
We need to have more pics of peoples rigs, I can make a list is things I want to ask like:

Jim, do you still have the restrictive ball valve on your waste tank 2nd port? You were supposed to lose that when you went from plastic elbows to galvanized elbows, this helps with vacuum a lot.

CoolCuffs: I see your stair wand has the adapter smashed onto it, since i was the one who told Joe to turn his entire "system" around you should be heading to the tool with a male coolcuff, not a female, no need for the adapters.

Jim, How much money do you have tied up in shelving?

1)...yes I still have the ball valve on the tank.to be honest I cant remember anyone telling me to take it off.....

2)...As noted this is a older picture......If you remember you spent like forever trying to explain to me just to turn the damn thing around and it would work better....thanks for the persistence .it does work better :)

3)...I have a $150 bucks tied up in the shelf's.........I bought 3 of them brand new from a guy who pulled them out when he bought a service van and I was in the right spot at the right time....the 3rd one ins sitting in my garage taking up room .not sure what I an going to do with it yet.....

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
That's gotta be one of the most organized trucks Jim. I take it you only have one waste tank?. There's usually not that much room in a V due to the 2 tanks.

What are those things holding your grout wands?.

The hair pick is for me. I dip in delimone to give me the greaser look. Women in the ghetto love it. I use it for fringes too :lol:

Albert

HydroDude

Name
JB
This is my new venture...all I have to do is follow Bill around and supply fresh brewed Starbucks...Can also make those foofoo drinks for you sissy's.

4198_3.JPG

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
3a0b_3.JPG

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
McKinley Henson said:
This is my new venture...all I have to do is follow Bill around and supply fresh brewed Starbucks...Can also make those foofoo drinks for you sissy's.

4198_3.JPG

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
3a0b_3.JPG

If you're making the foo foo, who is the sissy again? :?

G

I like that set up!

That's awesome!

Have you ever tried the Eggnog Latte?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
camerapics359.jpg

camerapics358.jpg

camerapics357.jpg

[ATTACH=full]23830[/ATTACH]
[url="http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/AdamHale6/camerapics303.jpg"]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108 ... ics303.jpg[/url]
camerapics302.jpg

camerapics305.jpg

camerapics304.jpg

Attachments

• camerapics303.jpg
    camerapics303.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 123

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Misc.wdBarnesleyvan034.jpg

Misc.wdBarnesleyvan035.jpg

van010.jpg

van009.jpg

Nothing like a big box truck but she is paid for.
You can't see, but in the first shot there is an Op unit behind the cimex.All wands are either on the ceiling,walls or afixed to the hose reel.

I added the last two to visulaly explain my previous explanation!
Patrick :lol:

Farenheit251

Don't know how to post pictures,but I really like six quart trigger sprayer holders I have mounted to my doors from John at Hotheatexchangers.com. Stainless and a bit pricey. One is mounted $65 and the other slides into 2 clips and has a handle for $85. The handle one holds my 6 common spotters and I bring it into the many vacant rental houses I do. Saves a little time but more importantly when the realtors happen to drop by they see my 6 labeled bottles and it emphasizes the fact that I remove rust,ink,koolaid and other stains my competition couldn't.

G

Everything is just where I need it and can get to it....

Thanks Tim at 109-U-Pull-It for the heads up on the neat seats....

rug_in_van_looking_forward1.jpg

rug_in_van_looking_back1.jpg

stove_in_van.jpg

van_roofing_halfway.jpg

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Uh...yeah you can keep a van tidy,no matter what.We perform stone and tile work,but since we quote everything in advance,there isn't a need to keep everything on board the vehicles at all times.I guess if we had the extra space that most of you gentleman have with your ATs' & Vs' I'd like to keep a few more things handy but if something isn't used on a daily basis it stays at the shop until needed.

Patrick

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Nice pics, keep em comming.

Here's a few more

DSCN0968_edit.jpg

Wannabe box van
DSCN0964_edit.jpg

Card table and claw behind the driver's seat
DSCN0966_edit.jpg

I'd love to get the solution reel out of the way to allow easier access to the back.
DSCN0969_edit.jpg

Albert

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Slide your hose real all the way up towards the machine. It saves alot of space in the back.

Name
Eric Valentine
That is a genuine Chem-Who version of the RX-20 (different skids, different color, and a cover on the front w/a cool sticker I believe)

danpauselius

I'd post pics of the back of my truck but I don't really enjoy being laughed at.

Almost done though, should have some pics soon. Shelves are all fabricated and welded in ... the end is near.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom