TruckForce 3500 CC Vid.. with 2'' hose and 2" wand.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
My latest CC vid. (just extraction). hoping to take more soon. sorry the lighting is poor. wasnt that poor wheni was there, camera just didnt pick it up very well..

im hoping to do a whole process vid soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPCUErHhWbM

what software do you guys use to peice together vids to make a whole vid..

Greenie

Re: carpet cleaning vid

pressure, flow, and temp?

I take it your overlap was heavy cause you were filming?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

350 psi. 6 flow, hot water from tap apx 100deg.. and yes its very hard to hold the camera and move the wand correctly..

whats is your opinion greenie?

Greenie

Given the parameters I think it looks like you are making money with that truckforce. and that is what it's all about at the end of the day.

rough estimation on dry times?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

dry times vary.. quickest one i had (without blowers) was 45 min.. average though is about 2 hrs.. and on thicker piles its about 4-5.. i have 2 blowers and i use them often to impress the custys..

and Yes i run a hole glide from green glides!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
and just so everyone knows my hoses and wand are all 2" and that was with 100ft of hose..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
im going to have my helper film it next time.. i also want to get the whole process filmed so i can post it on my site..

Todd Anthony

Thats a great video , keep them coming . I have never seen a truckforce 3500 cleaning video . It looks like a great machine .
we need more videos like this to show how these machines perform . That Truckforce sounds like it has alot of vacuum for a porty w/ 100' of hose on it .

was that commercial carpet or berber ?
I would like to see a video of it cleaning residential cut pile .

Thanks

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i will take another vid when i get a chance.. and yes i will try to make sure there is better light.. and i will try to improve my form for mikey.. as it is hard to move the wand with one hand when im cleaning.. it has alot of vac its a beast of a mach..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
that was a commercial carpet in an apartment.. ill try to get you guys a better vid.. just gotta find some really dirty carpet to clean to show how well it does..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
It also works extremely well with my CMX-20

If I have one gripe about it, it's the built-in fan.

It is connected up to the solution pump switch.

I'm having it disconnected and wired into one of the vac; motors.

For times when I am doing extraction only, as in WDR.

If it's wired into the solution pump that is not running, then the fan won't do it's job to keep the cabinet cooler.

One other minor bitch is the sharp angles that the electrical leads wrap around.

These can cut into the outer cable housing.

Mine are being either wrapped with a plasticized material or replaced with round stainless.

Other than that, as you say, it's a beast with plenty of grunt (500psi) and suck.

This leads to another question, but I'll make a new post about heaters.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Todd Anthony

Shorty , they have 2 fans and each is wired into a vac motor according to the pdf file on the masterblend website .
maybe they have changed it since you bought yours ?

http://www.masterblend.net/images/stori ... al2009.pdf

I always wonder if this truckforce has the most powerful vacuum out of any of the other porty's . I just dont know , I am not a vacuum expert . I though it was designed for lift but I guess you can run over 100' of 2 '' and get great vacuum ?

Either way it is a really nice machine . It is also one of the most expensive . Will this machine stand up in a van and act as a small electric portable Tm ?

or do you have to lay it down like in the video ?

Greenie

Nothing wrong with the truckforce, it's just a "school of thought".

"I though it was designed for lift but I guess you can run over 100' of 2 '' and get great vacuum ?"

Todd, you are correct, the TF might only be a 100 cfm (give or take) unit, but because the three vacs are run in series, it has very high water lift, and high lift IS beneficial on long hose runs AND on deflooding operations where there is more water than air in the hoses.

I love the M5 design (high airflow, moderately high lift) but if you asked me for a Flood sucker that served well on carpet, I would have no reservation selling you a truckforce.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
On the few occassions that I have taken mine on the road, it stands up inside the Toyota Hi Ace van no problem.

It is slightly annoying having the electrical controls at the top/back of the machine, whilst all the plumbing is at the front.

But no great problem.

Greenie, what is the "M5 design" you refer to ??

Ooroo,

:oops:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the truckforce 3500 has 3- 2stage vacs. thats what i have.

and yes it can be operated out of a van or taken in.. i use mine as an electric tm...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the wiring diagram on the masterblend web site is wrong.. i have already discussed this with Brent who is in charge of the Truckforce portables.. mine is also wired with the fans to the pump.. sucks when you are doing water removal or alot of sub surface pet extraction..

Greenie

Shorty,
the "M5" is what was first released as the GreenGlides M5 or model #GG-M5

It is basically a Mytee M-12 Body with a totally different internal component arrangement.

The first thing you notice is the Dual 2" stacks in the waste tank, each is fed with a high perf. GS vac motor (115cfm) so it's a 230 cfm machine, those are runing at 146" of water lift (that is a hell of a lot for a centrifugal vac motor) and is reasonable at the 11-12 amps each draws.

Then it runs a 600psi pump with an oversized cam and motor to give higher flow, which is driven with a 1/2hp very efficient motor not a 1/3hp that other machines use.
The high flow pump is plumbed with an unloader, not a pressure regulator, care was taken to oversize plumbing or should I say not restrict plumbing like so many machines do.

Add a Shur-flow APO, and mechanical Auto fill and 15 gal tanks and all the modern stuff like circuit locators, 2" hose hook ups, coolcuff ready, big wheels, a professional look, and you have a very impressive machine for $2500.

It'll make the recoil crowd cry...but sometimes the truth hurts.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
As a crow would say: FAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKK

220/240 volt ???????

Thanks for breaking my heart. :cry:

Ooroo,

:lol:

Greenie

I've yet to see a 220/240 built, but i don't see why not I kow the GS vacs and 1/2hp motor are both capable of 220/240 wiring.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Greenie said:
Shorty,

It'll make the recoil crowd cry...but sometimes the truth hurts.

Who made my post disappear?
I'll try again- Does the M5 come with 50 feet of hose? Wand? No.
I've found sales don't increase by ragging on the competition. It only serves to alienate prospective customers- like me. Let your product do the sales, not a freakin' constant axe grinding. That's not the way to do it :roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
When Aaron was down under last year, he had several MasteBlend porty's for one of our trade shows on the Gold Coast.

These were all wired up to 22-/240 volt.

Those who bought them must be happy 'cos I have never seen any mention of problems with them on our forum.

I asked him then about the TF3500 which I later had sent out here.

It was a much bigger mother than I ever thought it would be.

Bloody things nearly taller than me. :oops:

And just about as round. :oops: :oops:

I did find MasterBlend an excellent company to deal with & would have no hesitation in purchasing from them again in future should the need arise.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
bob nice vid.. im hoping to come into a job with really dirty grout like you have in your vid.. and some dirty carpet for my next vid..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom