Try it until you drop

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20171013-083539.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would love to have one of those.
You need a couple John. I think we have 6 blue and 1 clear. While we still occasionally use the Prochem upholstery tool to flush something heavily soiled, the Sapphire Upholstery tool is the real deal. Light weight just makes cleaning so much easier. Control of your solutions allows technicians to clean with less worry of browning and bleeding problems.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have 3 of the blue SS. I agree it's a great tool.. I want a clear one.. I've now become a big fan of the "site glass" I like being able to see the condition of the water being extracted.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And you can see when it gets clogged! Then you have to unscrew it and take it apart!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have 3 of the blue SS. I agree it's a great tool.. I want a clear one.. I've now become a big fan of the "site glass" I like being able to see the condition of the water being extracted.
:oldrolleyes:

Yeah...carpet cleaners are so easily fished in. Make it shiny and put a window on it and the hook is sunk. :winky:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I have one too. Was free...thanks Mikey and SS. I used it at last MF and use it all the time on upholstery.
Yesterday I used it on a boat that got water in the cabin. It had dried but smelled musty and the guy was worried about mildew.
I used the SS tool on the headliner ... overhead...and other upholstered areas...not a big job but some dimwit said that the tool gives you hand cramps. It doesn't. It's light, comfortable and only puts down as much water as you decide. Also doesn't spray you in the face like the knock off.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
I’ve used my SS more in the last 2 days than I have my wand. Just today, I used it to clean boat carpeting on a 37’ Scarrab.... nice boat..... twin V8, putting out 1200 HP... guy says when he goes out for the day, he can burn 1000, 1500$ worth of fuel.... ouch..

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom