Umm.....Reschedule my appt please (in Buffalo NY)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The man was a horse.

He was always the first one here and last to leave clear into his 70's. Even in his 80's he came to work everyday at least to see what was going on.

Up to a few weeks before his death he would still stop in to check on us. :biggrin:

I miss him.

Lee just turned 83 and was in with me all day (we were "closed") and we'll be working tomorrow on some projects for our rental company. I count my blessings that I still have him in my life every day.

...and yeah he came in today to make sure I was really working I'm sure ..lol..

He thinks the world of you and your brother, Richard

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just don't tell him the truth about me. :winky:

Seriously I'm honored to be held in such high esteem as I'm sure Dan is.

Yes you are very lucky to have Lee with you. I hope he is around for many more years to "check on you". :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JS41035

Must have been nice. We worked like a dog in the summer and worked even harder in the winter. No rest for the wicked ya know! ;)

Man father was a slave driver and we were live in slaves.
We worked hard. But I remember when he took me with him one day. I was maybe 7. I presprayed with a pumpup. After we were done he gave me a 5 dollar bill. Blew my mind.
I never thought it was weird to work.My brothers and I worked 48 hours straight on some dorms. We were delirious and happy. I'm pretty sure thats the best week in the history of Redheaded carpet cleaning.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We worked hard. But I remember when he took me with him one day. I was maybe 7. I presprayed with a pumpup. After we were done he gave me a 5 dollar bill. Blew my mind.
I never thought it was weird to work.My brothers and I worked 48 hours straight on some dorms. We were delirious and happy. I'm pretty sure thats the best week in the history of Redheaded carpet cleaning.

It was the same for me and my family too.

I so remember the days of cleaning dorm rooms....

Round the clock non stop, truckmounts outside....stop only to go fuel up and come back with hoses still strung out in the building.

No Glides....I remember that part too!

Today, another company from out of the area does those dorm rooms....at about .07 cents per sq foot (university not happy with the work but don't want to pay the price) so we are usually swamped yet at that time getting our max price per sq foot for a lot less work :)

Reactions: JS41035

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Took a month but finally had the city clean up the 2 properties i have in the city.
Lawn is going to be a real mess in spring but at least they removed about 10 feet of snow/debris.

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom