Update on Joe Polish SUPERCONFERENCE

Yaser

Morning maamoul dude....I am not sure, but I know that every winter those guys are really active on ics. A good time to talk a slow carpet cleaner into buying their stuff

rhyde

Name
rhyde
but it only cost $1,497.00 :shock:

what's the history of Joe Polish?

has he ever cleaned carpet for a living

diamond brian

First, I apologize if my post offended you Yasser. It was much funnier when Leno said it.

:oops:

Do you men think the carpet cleaners in his Polish's ads really make the kind of money they brag about?

F

FB7777

The Richard Branson thing via video is hilarious... wasn't this event promoted like he was actually going to be present like every other person that was promoted?

$15 grand a year for a platinum fleecing?

I have yet to hear anything CONCRETE from a member regarding what they implemented from these marketing gurus.

Just a bunch of general stuff probably to validate their purchase.

How about you come on here, ask some cleaning questions and you'll become a phenomenal cleaner that will get tons of referrals.

Just write down some SPECIFIC questions and fire away on the bulletin boards...

Or you can throw money down a rabbit hole hoping for a magical windfall.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
info

It is interesting how much misinformation gets spread on the boards. On ICS they are saying Odin was there. Jeff Cross says that Branson was live on video conference as opposed to an old video.

I just thought you would like the correct information. OK now you can continue the bashing.

CleanEvo

Live video feed or taped...who cares....when they promote that the guy is going to be there and he isn't??? Kinda like bait and switch isn't it?

Not that I ever would have bought into that crap, because I generally don't, but that whole Joe Polish, Howard Partridge and who knows who or what else thing...what a waste of cash! If you can't build a business on your own two feet, please, quit and work for those who can. These guys really piss me off...making their money on peoples hopes and dreams....the 80/20 rule still applies and I'm sure that 80% of the ones who pay the cash for that crap still fail...just faster.

There is no magic... hard work, good customer service, superior results, not spending more than you make...I could go on and on. It's gotta come naturally, people can tell when you're trying too hard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom