Upholstery drill brush attached to pump up?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Oh well....at least I know I tried helping you. I don't think you want any of our opinion or help..I think you are just too stubborn to understand the differences in methods....

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Oh well....at least I know I tried helping you. I don't think you want any of our opinion or help..I think you are just too stubborn to understand the differences in methods....
The thing that i understand is that their are several different methods to clean carpet and many different variations of each method. Each method has its own strengths and weaknesses.
I am very open minded to everything in life.It is you that keep insisting such ridiculous things about what i am doing such as using a method that leaves sticky residues behind every time i clean carpet and upholstery.
I have stated several times in threads that you have been involved in that the methods i would like to own are VS Cimex O/P and yes even hwe.I am a fairly new company and it takes time to accumulate all the equipment that would make life easier. As for now my repeats and referals speak for my performance.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'm confused here, and I'm not talking about the brush attachment for the drill.

When I clean with HWE, I mix water with the cleaning solution.

When I clean with encap; shampoo or whatever else, I mix water with the cleaning solution.

If water "oxidises" and gives a dulling effect with HWE, why does it not do the same with encap; shampoo or other methods.??

I have noticed that on polyprops; in particular, after encapping; the carpet does appear to shine, whereas with HWE, it appears to be dull.

Why this happens, I do not know, also my solutions do not contain optical brighteners either.

I also have an old VS-2, which has taken up permanent residence "in the shed", I much prefer to use my Makita variable speed polisher for scrubbing or encapping; upholstery, sometimes in conjunction with a small spotting extractor.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I'm confused here, and I'm not talking about the brush attachment for the drill.

When I clean with HWE, I mix water with the cleaning solution.

When I clean with encap; shampoo or whatever else, I mix water with the cleaning solution.

If water "oxidises" and gives a dulling effect with HWE, why does it not do the same with encap; shampoo or other methods.??

I have noticed that on polyprops; in particular, after encapping; the carpet does appear to shine, whereas with HWE, it appears to be dull.

Why this happens, I do not know, also my solutions do not contain optical brighteners either.

I also have an old VS-2, which has taken up permanent residence "in the shed", I much prefer to use my Makita variable speed polisher for scrubbing or encapping; upholstery, sometimes in conjunction with a small spotting extractor.
When i use the Cimex the carpet looks great BUT when i go over the Cimex cleaned carpet with the VS to do the extraction the colors are at least one shade brighter. I think the reason it is brighter is because of the removal of the encaped soil. One guy told me that the dulling effect is caused from low quality chems. It should be noted that just because a particular chem can strip and remove soil does not mean that it is a high quality chem.The after effect of the chem used is a major factor that determines the quality of the chem.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
A garden hose in a wash pit is much different than taking your clients furniture out back to hose it of . Would you agree?
Mardie, you knucklehead...lighten up.
I guess I have to spell it out for you:. Nobody here takes a garden hose to clean a sofa. It's a joke!
A hint: go back to the original post. If there is a sign like this: :icon_razz:, right by the sentence, it usually means that it's a joke.

Also, if you were really interested in a discussion,not just silly statements you'd ask. For example: you poo pooed my statement about cleaning with plenty of water yet not wetting the cushion's filling material. If you were interested in learning, you'd ask how before dismissing it.

I guess being UN-encumbered by facts may be a way of life for you.

However, back to our regular programming.

P.S. Your posts are too good to be true, and I am starting to have a sneaking suspicion: Are you a real person or a figment of our imagination, Mardie?
You are certain that you are not Mr. Sutley's alter ego, right? :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Last edited:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I can walk into a place and tell how its been cleaned, as most of the better cleaners can, or rather need to be able to to determine why it looks that way. A Rug Dr leaves a particular pattern. I cleaned after a VS cleaner once, half filled my canister with dry soil before we steam cleaned it. It "looked" clean before we started but it looked a LOT cleaner after we finished. I know the cleaner, he's a very reliable diligent operator. I've referred him several times; he's referred me.

And I've seen uph brighten up from HWE MANY times. When using the correct tools and procedures the water doesn't get past the fabric. The challenge is only 20% of cleaners really know what they're doing; 80:20 rule. Many times I've had furn almost dry before I leave and WITHOUT using fans and after using LOTS of water to wash it; its using the right tool for the job.

Its not so much the method but the operator and the tools.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I can walk into a place and tell how its been cleaned, as most of the better cleaners can, or rather need to be able to to determine why it looks that way. A Rug Dr leaves a particular pattern. I cleaned after a VS cleaner once, half filled my canister with dry soil before we steam cleaned it. It "looked" clean before we started but it looked a LOT cleaner after we finished. I know the cleaner, he's a very reliable diligent operator. I've referred him several times; he's referred me.

And I've seen uph brighten up from HWE MANY times. When using the correct tools and procedures the water doesn't get past the fabric. The challenge is only 20% of cleaners really know what they're doing; 80:20 rule. Many times I've had furn almost dry before I leave and WITHOUT using fans and after using LOTS of water to wash it; its using the right tool for the job.

Its not so much the method but the operator and the tools.

Ron You should tell your buddy to call VS Canada and explain the situation that you described so they can tell him in about 30 seconds what his problems are or he can call me. Good intentions are useless without the proper knowledge backing it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom