Urine on Tiles

steamwizards

Name
Rob
I was asked the question today how can someone remove the urine stain and smell from unsealed tiles. I advised him I am unsure whoever I will get back to him by close of business and came to the boards for an answer.

Thanks

Rob

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Is this ceramic tile with sanded grout, VCT or some other tile?

For ceramic tile and grout, pretreat with an acid urine neutralizer such as Bridgepoint's TCU Neutralizer. The tile won't be a problem, but you will need to really saturate the grout. Then flush. If cleaning all the tile, your spinner tool will take care of the flushing but it is also possible to use a Water Claw and direct a stream of water around the perimeter of the tool.

You can then spray on some Bio- Modifier Extreme.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
We use U-Turn. I have a fisherman friend that has bought cases of it for two reasons. He runs a beagle rescue program. He has nine dogs and they urinate regularly on the tile and grout. U-Turn removes the stain and odor. He also uses it on his dedicated fish cutting board/counter for fish odor. It knocks it out right away. The beauty of it is that it is botanical and non harmful to ingest. It is odorless too. Not a perfume.

Back
Top Bottom