Using High Flow as a USP

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
man..... Kevin don't be so touchy I am just messing around with you..............

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Compare to washing a large load of clothes on a small load setting on the washing machine with twice the amount of soap.

Are the clothes going to be clean? Maybe

Is there going to be stuff still in the clothes? Yes Is that stuff bad for your clothes? Yes It is bad for your carpet too.

We use a large load setting for a small load of clothes. Twice the flushing, rinsing.

Women know washing machines.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
So, I missed it????

Are going to wash the floor on its side?

I have used this for the past 2 months and the light goes off. You can also explain the rinsing function at the same time that some cleaners don't do.

Use what you want.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Our high flow technology thoroughly flushes your carpets. That means we take out more dirt then others.

Albert

Greenie

Twice the water
Twice the vacuum
Twice as dry

Get back to living twice as fast with us!

Fon Johnson

Your customers (women) don't really care about your equipment. I DO run into those who WANT a tm, like Odin says, but that is about as far as it goes. There are some that for one reason or another want a particular method.

The only real plausable way to define it: "We will thoroughly flush the soil from your carpet leaving it fresh and clean, and it will dry as fast as when the "dry guys" clean it. The best of both worlds!

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Since you also brought up heat as a USP, this is the whole Equipment section of our brochure:

"The Steam Way Powermatic Legacy 2100 Truck Mounted cleaning plant has many advantages over all other truck mounted equipment. Though this larger, more powerful machine is expensive, we chose the Powermatic because it was the absolute best performing machine in the industry.

The Powermatic's greatest advantage is the On Demand Fuel Oil Heating System. Truck mounts using explosive propane or weak heat exchangers cannot keep up with the Powermatic's temperatures that provide truly exceptional cleaning. Though some of these machines can attain fairly high temperatures, they cannot maintain the heat at the higher solution flow rates of the Powermatic. With each cleaning stroke the Powermatic will provide greater flushing action and superior cleaning under real world conditions.

We use higher temperatures for many reasons. One is just plain common sense - HOT water cleans better.

Secondly, higher cleaning solutions temperatures allows us to use less cleaning compounds, because for every 18 degree increase in temperature above 118 degrees, chemical molecular activity is doubled.

Thirdly, only the Powermatic's higher temperature cleaning inhibits and removes a great deal of the bacteria and germs that inherently collect in fabrics.

Please be assured that these cleaning solution temperatures have been thoroughly tested by major fiber producers and carpet manufacturers and have been found to be safe to fabric integrity, style and color. In fact, Shaw Industries has employed us to use our Steam Way high temperature cleaning to correct roll crush pile distortion problems.

Superior performing tools offer maximum cleaning. Our cleaning, wand is designed to maintain as much as 30 degrees more heat than most all competitors wands because it reduces the atomization cooling and has better agitation. Its protection shield design will not over-spray onto baseboards, drapes, furniture, etc. and it will reduce the humidity released into your home. Our Roto-Vac cleans better than other rotary jet extractor tools due to superior design characteristics."

My way of thinking is you try to have as many USP's as possible so you always have the edge on your competitors.

Loren

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Exactly Loren. Now, I woudn't put all that in my flyers, but I may put a "learn more" and then my website. I am really just looking for a couple of catchy lines, and then convince people to make the call. I am different, clean different, and want that to be known to the masses.

Farenheit251

I had thought of something along the lines of "Controlled Flow Recovery" with a picture showing how angled jets put the flow the water directly through carpet and into the vac slot w/ no loss of control as opposed to traditional methods which inject the water straight down and then try to recover it. Obviously there is more to the system such as glides,jets and 2.5 hose but I think the angled flow part is easy to grasp and gives the customer an insight into how your syustem is unique and better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom