Using my CRB to clean tile.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Used my 10" crb with the tile brushes to clean grout on a ceramic floor today for the first time. I was impressed - it cleaned well and was easy to use. I've been using my 175 with a brush, although is was NOT a mal-grit type brush made for tile. The CRB will now be my go to tool for tile cleaning.

Thanks for putting together that group buy a few months back Mikey!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have two 15's and a 20

No you dont.

Yep what he said....

I have heard from some people who also have both on the trucks....

Everyone is grabbing the 10 inch I am hearing because....they can......grab it with one hand....

Have been using and loving these little units over 10 years now....

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I've rented a CRB a few times just for that reason...tile and grout agitation and I love it! Definitely makes life easier.
I'm still stuck on what size to get when I do get one. I want the 10 inch for ease of carrying, room in the van, and stair agitation, oh, and getting around furniture easily in houses, oh and getting next to toilets in bathrooms too.
But the 15 inch would be great for getting started with encapping and or agitating commercial carpet.
Hmmm, seems like the list of Pro's for the 10 inch is much longer than the one for the 15.
Decision made lol.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've rented a CRB a few times just for that reason...tile and grout agitation and I love it! Definitely makes life easier.
I'm still stuck on what size to get when I do get one. I want the 10 inch for ease of carrying, room in the van, and stair agitation, oh, and getting around furniture easily in houses, oh and getting next to toilets in bathrooms too.
But the 15 inch would be great for getting started with encapping and or agitating commercial carpet.
Hmmm, seems like the list of Pro's for the 10 inch is much longer than the one for the 15.
Decision made lol.

I hope there is a 10 inch CRB at the show again to try... They are wonderful!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Oh, I've already used both sizes....lol!
My main thought was that I wanted to be able to fly with it through commercial.
The only thing I forgot to consider in my above statement is the single handle vacuum like motion would probably not be good for my back.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
it would be nice to have a wheeled transport for the 10 inch, like the larger ones. It's not like it's too heavy to carry but when you are trying to carry a prespray tank and misc things, it would make it easier.

steve_64

Ive been grabbing the crb and the battery sprayer I recently got, at the same time. Spray the carpet then crb it then take them both back to the van together and then set up to extract.

After reading how others were not using the renovators ive done the same. As long as the carpet is wet it doesnt pull up so much fiber.

Name
Nate W.
it would be nice to have a wheeled transport for the 10 inch, like the larger ones. It's not like it's too heavy to carry but when you are trying to carry a prespray tank and misc things, it would make it easier.

Like this with wheels on the renovators ?
20160120_105632.jpg

Or like this?
2015-11-11 10.53.07.jpg

Or just the actual tray that you need to strap it down too?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was thinking on the tray. The 17 inch has large wheels on the tray that makes easy to wheel around to the job. The 10 in has the little wheels on rear plate which helps on the job but not getting it there. like I say, it's not heavy but when your trying to carry other things as well....

Back
Top Bottom