Vintage Unsmoke Thermo Gen II

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I found this Unsmoke Thermo Gen II. "Barn Fresh" It is new old stock, mint condition. There is an inspection tag dated 1981. I contacted unsmoke and they say that all manuals and repair parts were "purged". Unsmoke instructed me to buy a new one....

Any of you have a dusty old manual or parts diagram for one of these sweet units? I just want to be sure I care for it correctly.

164488d957d8d7a76614.jpg

ab29d0bf2f68bf2bfd20.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
that looks very similair to a golden eagle or something like that. have seen them around just cant remember the manufacture. they also made a unit for smith and wesson. will do some digging and let you know if i find something.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was a private label Golden Eagle, you might have to contact them. They were good units but could be very finicky especially when stored for long periods of time. The carburetor and sometimes the seals will dry out on you and create trouble for you.

The newer Orange Thermogen's are much more dependable, but saying that I haven't fired ours up in years. We use the Electrogen II and Thermo 2000 when ever we need to hot fog.

I'll look and see if we have a manual in a file.We used to have three of the Thermogen's like you have pictured.

If not here is a link, maybe they have a PDF?

http://www.dynafog.com/foggers/pje/gold ... /index.htm

Name
Nate W.
I might have the manual for that one. Ours is really old and looks it too. Haven't used it since the 90's. We also have the Golden Eagle one too. That sat for awhile too and had to get serviced. Any lawnmower shop can do the servicing. The carb was dirty on ours. Runs like a champ. Just watch out for some fireballs sometimes. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom