Viper Renew vs. Viper 2 Acid Cleaner?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Anyone have any experience with these two products? Was looking on line and this is the first time I came across Viper 2. Trying to figure out the difference between the two and if they can be interchanged or are to be used for different situations.

Thanks.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
While were at it .. is there a product to restore stainless steel appliances if any acid based cleaners accidentally comes in contact with it?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Viper Renew is great. 32 ounces per every gallon will pull anything off Tile/Grout. Never use on Natural Stone.

We use Shelia Bright for Stainless Steel touch up. I would highly recommend always taping down with plastic any Stainless Steel. We had one bad experience with the Renew getting on Stainless and will NEVER let it happen again. lol It pretty much will etch stainless right away.

Reactions: Spurlington

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Dilution rate we use with Renew. 32 ounces diluted with 1 gal. water usually accomplishes 500sq ft. +

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Barkeeps Friend is good for restoring stainless steel. It's a powder and comes in a container like Comet.

It is much easier to do the work to prevent problems than fix them. I learned the hard way.

Reactions: Mikey P

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Not every job needs the most powerful aggressive solution. Viper 2 is a milder version of Viper Renew, a milder form of acid plus won't be as harmful on metal.

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom