Viper Venom dilution rates using Hydro Force

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi Guys,
I use a hydro force sprayer for prespray and am hoping I can use it for Viper Venom as well. Any suggestions? Do I leave the yellow metering tip on? Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Russ
I'd have more concerns of should you use it. ???

It's going to aerosolize the product in the air and you and you client will be breathing it in which isn't good. Plus you'll also risk over spray onto sensitive materials.

Personally I'd use a pump-up or an electric sprayer before I'd use a Hydroforce, just a little better control. That's what we use and have had no problems.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks Doc.
I took your advice and used my pump sprayer. The job went well. I had about 2700 sq. ft. of tile to clean and I don't normally have such big tile jobs so I appreciate the tip.

Mikey P

Administrator
I mix my tile juice in a bucket, pour some on the floor and use a Rubbermaid flat mop to GENTLY spread it around.

using a hydroforce around wood doors, stainless appliances and the like is a sure way to get into serious trouble.

Reactions: Russ T.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhh yea...mix it in the bucket, and either pour it like mikey...(though you better watch it, or it could go everywhere)

or put your mop in, pull it out, let it drain a little, and then spread the extra wet mop around....no spraying wood, no atomizing that chem, easy to control

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. The mop makes perfect sense. Don't know why the directions didn't mention being so cautious with a sprayer?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom