Webinar VLM Super Webinar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
Greetings Fellow VLM’ers!
Joins us Wednesday August 17th at 6:00 PST as we discuss the ins and outs of low moisture cleaning!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• The various methods of VLM including encapping, pad capping & compound – how do they differ and when to use them
• Machines, machines, machines and more machines - there are more options than ever for low moisture cleaners
• Q&A from those in chat – have a question you’ve wanted to ask? Now’s the time!
We’ll also have a prize for those in attendance!
The chat will be hosted by Mike Pailliotet and Damon of Encapstore.com. We may even have a co-host, though this has yet to be determined. Also, you can guarantee a wide audience of established VLM’ers and those new to the method. The conversations from the hosts and audience alike will be wide ranging, informative, opinionated and even controversial!
We’ll see you Wednesday at 6:00 PM PST!
This session WILL NOT BE RECORDED

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I see. Its just I feel the best value is having a library of webinars for reference. However if the guest chooses for no recording that's understandable.

Damon is a good guy! I've always liked him, honest and cares about service. I buy regularly from the Encapstore.com

Reactions: thecleaningdude
Name
Damon
Greetings!

I've asked Mikey to move the chat two weeks from now. There are a couple of things I want to have in place first and I didn't pay attention to the schedule as usual. Many apologies.

Also, as Mikey, mentioned, not recording the show would be an experiment to simply see what the turnout would be like knowing that this is a one and done.

Are most of you watching these events live or replay?

Thanks!

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Damon
Thank you, sir!

I see. Its just I feel the best value is having a library of webinars for reference. However if the guest chooses for no recording that's understandable.

Damon is a good guy! I've always liked him, honest and cares about service. I buy regularly from the Encapstore.com

Name
Damon
13876496_1207341549307639_6829860107672216768_n.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Greetings!

Also, as Mikey, mentioned, not recording the show would be an experiment to simply see what the turnout would be like knowing that this is a one and done.

That isn't an experiment as there is nothing to compare it to............different webinars draw different crowds

An experiment would be not recording a Craig Jasper webinar discussing a cti product and advertise it as not being recorded.

So was there some other reason?

The whole reason behind this webinar series is to build a library of them for members.........its really not worth my time otherwise

Name
Damon
No. That was the reason. I'm not opposed to recording it if that's the preference and helps build your library.

That isn't an experiment as there is nothing to compare it to............different webinars draw different crowds

An experiment would be not recording a Craig Jasper webinar discussing a cti product and advertise it as not being recorded.

So was there some other reason?

The whole reason behind this webinar series is to build a library of them for members.........its really not worth my time otherwise

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I enjoy being there live and being able to ask questions, but I also like the ability to view it later if I miss it or to look back and review certain details at a later date

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Usually the sound quality of these webinars range from really, really poor to OK. Or Mikey is loud and the Guest is super quiet... or Saiger is good but Mikey's sound is all blown out... or some other variation. My point is I do watch live but go back to the recording and try to pick up what I missed. So not this Wednesday but two weeks from Wednesday ... OK!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Greetings!

I've asked Mikey to move the chat two weeks from now. There are a couple of things I want to have in place first and I didn't pay attention to the schedule as usual. Many apologies.

Are most of you watching these events live or replay?

Thanks!
I'm never able to watch it live. I watch the replays

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Understood. It appears that a live only telecast would not fair well for the masses....
Thanks from a lot of us Damon. I will probably be there. It's on my calendar. In this business, things can change rapidly and with your knowledge on this subject, this will be a webinar that many people will like to review, even if they were there live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom