Waiting Room Chair Prespray

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have come up with a very good prespray for waiting room chairs. The kind with just the back and seat. Often found in churches, car dealerships doctor offices. Herculon or nylon or poly crap chairs. Always have a million stains on them. I have done this year all ready over 300 of this type. Recipe goes: 2 oz of tide, 1/2 cup orange awesome, 2 scoops of orange awesome oxygen cleaners to one gallon of warm water. Keep in van for up too two weeks. Prespray and hand scrub and extract. I am getting 5 a chair and can do 30-40 an hour by myself. Or 40-50 with boy blunder.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd be concerned about the Tide. Does it seem to rinse well?

A washer goes through several rinse cycles, I would think it might be difficult to rinse free???

Is the Tide needed, have you tried it without it?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
lyms pics 011.jpg
lyms pics 012.jpg
lyms pics 013.jpg

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I used my pre-spray on these and then misted over the top with my ammonia and butyl protein spotter. Scrub with horse hair and rinse and they came up well.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
You are right larry. At 16 cents per gallon ready to use, I should throw it a way after a week. Now if I can come up with a carpet prespray at the same rate per gallon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can get those brushes at Hesco for a lot cheaper. And using that drill is just plain awkward.

It ain't right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom