Wand and weak TM

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have an Avenger 450(going to upgrade to an Apex soon) and I have a 2 jet wand and I run at 550 PSI with temps of 220-240 I am starting to get a lot of commercial work and with a tiny wand it takes a longer time. Is this the size I should be using? Should I buy a larger wand? What type of wand should I look at?

Rex Tyus

I have found the 14" Green horn from Greenglides to be the sweet spot. A 16" is too wide for many cgd floors as it crest wicked bad. The 12" does take tiny bites. It is very rare I have any cresting issues with the Greenhorn. It is amazing how much time you save with just 2"s more width.

Call me if you have any questions. 850-482-6272

hogjowl

Idiot™
Greg:
Next time you're in my neighborhood, drop by my office and I'll let you borrow my 14 inch Greenbean wand.

Just to see how you like it.

TimP

I own one too (greenhorn) and I have found very few people complain about the wand. I can't complain about it yet however I've only had a month or two with it. It does leave the carpet very dry with the holed glide it comes with. Also the 5 jets get more heat to the carpet with much better flow. You will notice less steam in the air because the jets are closer to the carpet. I also recommend that you buy some of greenies 2"(for your "whip") hose since it's more flexible and easier to maneuver.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I couldn't find the wand on his website. Anyone know where I can see it?

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian

TimP

you have to call greenie, he custom builds them. they aren't on his web page. although he may sell more if they were on there. Also keep in mind that some consider the greenie pimped 6 jet Titanium wand to be the best and a more permanent wand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom