Water Damage video from M10F

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I really enjoyed Michael's "short" presentation. I have first hand experience with "stage fright" so I know how Michael felt. Although talking with Michael on the phone I am surprised that he would be nervous at all! I do believe that presenting in front of a larger group of peers with equal experience would be very tuff but Michael I think you did great!

The main reason that I wanted to attend MF 10 (but couldn't) was to catch the WDR presentation as well as Tom King's (no offense to the other presenters). Having sAid this I would really like to see Richards portion of the presentation, so come on somebody...give it up!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He was only nervous for a few minutes then he gained his composure and wouldn't shut up! :p

Michael speaks well, very strong and confident voice. He's very knowledgeable and knowing what he's talking about and really caring about giving out helpful information makes him a good speaker whether he likes it or not. :icon_cool:

Thanks to Keith Collins, he made time in his busy schedule and stopped in just to help us out. Keith is a pro at this, he had no problems speaking.

Nobody filmed it and I'm sooo glad they didn't! :biggrin:

I was sweating worse than Lockhart. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeremy N

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom