water restoration

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I get a call multi million dollar home large basement. Pergo flooring over 2000 sq. ft. they say take area rugs away and that they have someone ripping floor up. We go back I stick three dehus in until we go back the next day. The drying bill alone was at around 6 grand, she says Im calling service master back for est. (they did work before) She calls me back and said there drying and sanitizing everything for $ 1,100 (wtf) The walls aren't soaked but they are wet. They say to me what would you do? I said i'll pick up my stuff tomorrow and good luck. They are paying full price for dehus and rug cleaning. What would you do?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Warren!

I'm a little lost on this. Your bill for mitigation would have been $6,000.00?
They are doing the same scope of work for $1,100.00?

If that's the deal both doing the same job only they are doing it for $5000.00 less and want you to match it, then I would walk too.

Usually when there is that big a gap the two scopes of work do not match.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i were you i would walk, there are bait and switch restoration companies as well. we have a large one here, they will quote you the complete job for two days and since it doesnt dry in two days they have to continue charges, knowing full well in the beginning that it was not going to be dry. on the bottom of there work approval form/estimate they state if the structure/property is not dry the equipment will have to stay for a longer time.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
well picked up my dehus and the other company had a total of three fans when there should have been almost thirty...

Back
Top Bottom