We are down to the last couple of days to buy your Tickets/place your bids..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Only a couple of days left guys. We are down nearly 6 K from this time last year. I know we can do better then that! Look at those prizes and auction items.! If those don't get you reaching for your wallet then think about this. Every single person on this planet will be affect by cancer in one way or another in their lifetime. We can change that. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the research they have funded have made exciting break through are they are so close with their immunotherapy that they need all they can generate right now to get them to the end. read this-http://www.lls.org/research/rising-tide-lls-special-initiative-for-immunotherapy

I know you guys can help us reach or goal of raising 10 gran this year. I know it so please every single penny matters..every single one, it just may be your $1 that makes it possible for the next father to not have to say goodbye to his little girl....Click the link below and donate your coffee money for the next 6 months...

Buy your tickets here $5 for 1 and 25 for $100 http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/Tucson17/LOlson

Framed Ten Life Lessons x3

Mytee Bently Stair Tool

Superior Benchmade Knife

Prochem Air Mover

I Case of Spot and Stain Remover Procyon

1 MikeyFest Entry

5 Green Glides

1 Gallon Odorcide

$25 Gift Card

Mini Turbo Hybrid

Barry Costa DVD's

1 Seat in the WRT

West Pack 2" 4 Jet Wand

$100 lowes Gift Card

RTIC Mugs 3

RotoVac Shear Dry

24 screen printed Tshirts. (12 if you want pocket t's) Up to 3 colors ink, full front, full back, or full back and left or right chest logo. No substitutions, Gildans 100% cotton or Gildan 50/50 blend. Lighter colors recommended for working conditions.
Shipping is included.- Bob Hodge

Rapid Seal Pro

PMF 40" Stair Tool

Full Set of Brushes American Brush and Chem

Bucket of Zippper Chem shipped free from Erik

6 winners of one Duk Guard

More being added every day!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom