"WE HAVE A WINNER"........"FREE TRUCKMOUNT"..!!!!!

Name
I'm Rick James
Reminds me when Oprah gave all those people free cars but stuck them with the tax. But seriously, that is very good of you Harper. He should just fly to pick it up and drive it back, it would be way cheaper. Ive helped, like most here the BDCCs, but they were really struggling.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
brent said:
Reminds me when Oprah gave all those people free cars but stuck them with the tax. But seriously, that is very good of you Harper. He should just fly to pick it up and drive it back, it would be way cheaper. Ive helped, like most here the BDCCs, but they were really struggling.

IT MAKES NO SENSE TO DRIVE..... :roll:

Yerington to Reno Airport.....165 miles "round trip".......................................$50.00
1-way Airfare to Tampa, Fl.......................................................................$400.00
Pick-up from Tampa..................................................................................$50.00
Drive to Yerington....3000 miles....Fuel......................................................$500.00
48 hr drive.....2 days motel stay................................................................$150.00
4 days.....food & drink..............................................................................$200.00
PRAY that NOTHING goes WRONG............................................................PRICELESS

TOTAL....................................................................................................$1350.00

WHERE IS THE LOGIC....."Pennie wise...Dollar FOOLISH.."............. :roll:

5 BRUTAL days to complete this journey....I guess could save...$150.00..."FREE LABOR"

ps...Josh probably will not put 3000 miles on this van in a YEAR.... :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
Seeing how you're retired and obviously have nothing better to do, why don't you drive it out to him and roller skate back home.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Seeing how you're retired and obviously have nothing better to do, why don't you drive it out to him and roller skate back home.

I would LOVE to..."BUT ...my pArOlE..does NOT allow me to LeAvE the StatE..."... :oops:

I have 7 more years on a BoGuS...Internet "PhRaUd"...charge.... :roll:

"OPRAH"...and I have made MiLLioNs..:wink: working together...OffERiNg FREE CLEANING VANS
To people in NEED....Just to CON...SyMpOtHeTiC..BDCC out of the FrEiGht... :shock:

I also DON'T...have a CrEW of NIGERIANS ..."working out of PoRt-A-LeTs"....asking you to
send me your Banking InForMaTiOnS.... :D .."anymore"....

CanYouHemiNow

I don't know Josh... hell, I don't know any of y'all :lol: but when you decide the best way to make the transfer I would like to kick in what I can. If you actually decide to do the baton-hand-off-idea and you route through the Dallas/Ft Worth area put me down for a couple hundred miles.

Least I can do for the knowledge and laughs I have picked up while prowling this site for the last month or so now hoping somebody could talk me out of this crazy carpet cleaning idea I have in my head. :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I didn't read everything but i'll get a rate qoute 1500 is way to high will be 8-900 will be cheaper to ship to Reno and have Josh get it there(highway 80)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Thank You ....JOHN...

My area code is..33576..I am only 2 miles from 1-75...

There is a Truck Stop at the Exit....I can drive the van...and load on the Hauler...!!!

Driver will NOT have to travel in any residentil areas...Quick on & off Interstate.pick-up...

You Help is appreciated..
Harper

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i'll call Connie Kalitta air freight......he owes me a favor!

he sED that for THAT price...
he'd fly over Joshes house..
an push it out the back of the plane!

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Thanks John,

I have one quote at $1395.00...to Reno..

I will keep shopping...

I Have a freind the has a large trucking company...He is looking for an independant trucker
that is "dead-heading" back west for the Holidays... :idea:

Bjorn

I'm in for a box of MRE's to eat on his journey

ZZZZZ.jpg

G

just checked Gray hound one way reno to tampa 14 day advanced purchase is 162 dollars

99 dollars 21 day advanced

99 dollars gray hound one way

mre's to eat

should be around 850 bucks

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
great thing to do joe
put me down for fiddy
also if you do'nt have a rate as of today call me may be able to help with that also
RD

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Will somebody contact ChAvEZ...... :?:

Ask him how many MeXiCaN'S....I can CRAM into a 1 ton van.... :shock:

I could TuRn a PrOffIT....on this dEaL.... :wink:

Greenie

I'm not that far from Josh, quote to my Shop zip instead and I'll kick in another $100 and do the un-install/ Install free of charge.

btw: I'm with Olson, If you can get the machine and tank on a 48"x48" pallet, it should be about $1000, try Old Dominion or Conway etc...
I'm positive John will get a more competitive bid.

Truckmount Direct
45581 Industrial Pl.
Suite 1
Fremont, CA 94538

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The 1395 is a screaming deal from Florida to Reno. I was thinking Harper was in Oregon for some stupid reason. I couldn't get it for less then 1600 so $1395 is the number you guys need to get to. unless you want to ship it to me and have josh drive here. Might save another couple hundred.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JHC..what a clusterfook.......
yous guys would screw up a wet dream.....

it's the TM AND truck!

Greenie

Well yea.....it's all my fault, didn't read as much as I should have.

If Josh has got some holiday work booked I'd probably pay the money and save the time and hassle.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey...BAWB...

I locked in the FREIGHT cost today.....$1395.00.....I can change if I get a better price..

BAWB....You are the OffIcIaL..Money changer...in this here TeMplE... :!:

SOOOoooo.....HOW MUCH WE gOtS....So-fEr... :?:

Ps...There are some AnOnYmOuS....PMers...I cAn ADD...if NeSAmAsAry.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom