We turned 3 this weekend and we have gifts for you!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
On 11/07/09 we turned 3. We had planned to have a "Surprise" Birthday party today and tomorrow for our loyal customers.

We where going to come in this weekend and put it all together but my son got sick Friday and has had a fever all weekend. We are able to keep it under control with Children's Tylenol but I didn't want to take him out of the house. Long story short I didn't get the specials put together nor the goodies bought so we are going to put it off for a month BUT!

I did put a special on our website. Everything on the site is 10% Off thats EVERYTHING. Just use the code "birthday" No quotes, at check out. You can also call or email me and get that discount. Call in specials will be Prochem Odor Control Chemicals and the Axiom Line 20% Off, CTI's Extreme Clean (all sizes) 20% Off. Greenhorn Wands $750 Delivered. Mytee Products 15% Off.

These are only good until the end of the day tomorrow.

We truly appreciate all the support we have received over the last 3 years. The Only reason we do this is because of the relationships we have with each and everyone of you. If it wasn't for you guys I would close the doors and go back to cleaning.

From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank You Marty.
He already had it 3 weeks ago :( He was sick for a week but it wasn't even as bad as the regular flu. He had the runs,fever and a cough but not much else.

His mom and her boyfriend got it as well. Not sure if he got it from Day care of from his Mom's boyfriend. He is a Sheriff and works at the Jail where he was exposed to it but one of the little girls at Day care caim down with it a day or two before they all showed symptoms so who knows.

I am just glad it didn't get scary. Poor kid catches all kinds of crap from day care. I wish I could just keep him all the time.

Bob Foster

Congratulations John and Lora and thank for you supporting cleaners everywhere.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
with what you do you seemed like a 40 yr old business. I wish you many more years

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Congrats guys! I hope for many more for you. John give that day care a bottle of sporicidin wipes to use to wipe everything down. I gave a tub to my day care and they use them all the time. My kids aren't sick near as often as they were.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Everyone.

Kade hasn't had a fever all day and we haven't given him any Tylenol WOO HOO looks like whatever bug he had he has finally beaten. I am going to keep him here an extra night just in case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom