Welcome Glen McCarthy

Jimmy Ladwig! said:
Would you tell us about your business?
First let me say thank you for the welcome.

My name is Glenn McCarthy and I’m an Internet Consultant. My businesses name is WSI Internet Consulting and I’m located in Sacramento, California. WSI is an international franchise and I own the South Sacramento office.

You’re probably wondering what an Internet Consultant is. Well, in a nutshell, we help businesses market themselves on the Internet. We can do this by developing complete Internet strategies which include the development of the website, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, viral marketing, e-mail marketing, and many other methods. We also can work with businesses and provide just one or two of our services.

One of the primary services we provide is a PPC service called WSI Local AdWorks. In fact I became aware of Mikey’s Board through Mikey P who I’ve just began a WSI Local AdWorks campaign for. I’ve also been working with a carpet cleaner here in my area for a little over a year now who has had great success with the WSI Local AdWorks program. Over the last year he’s averaged 163 visits per month to the website and 41 phone calls per month as a direct result of the WSI Local AdWorks campaign. His ROI has been tremendous and he has actually dropped most of his other forms of marketing to focus on his WSI Local AdWorks campaign.

Anyway, I don’t want to go on and on. I’m really looking forward to running a successful campaign for Mikey P and then let him tell you all about his experience. If you would like more information, feel free to visit http://www.wsifullwebsolutions.com/WSILocal.asp?PId=48875 and click on the Online Demo button for a five minute video about the service.

Thank you again for the welcome and giving me a chance to tell a little bit about what I do.

-Glenn

Rex Tyus

Glenn I don't want to sound like I am picking on ya but...
Over the last year he’s averaged 163 visits per month to the website and 41 phone calls per month as a direct result of the WSI Local AdWorks

That statement reminds me of a couple of things. 1) The slick willy yellow page salesperson who schooled my ignorant @$$ my first year in business. 2) The FORMER dot coms that valued their stock price because of "hits" on their site.

I respectfully ask how many check cashing appointments resulted "directly" from these "hits" and phone calls. And what is the approximate dollar return on investment, in relation to the cost of WSI Local Adworks

Also, wouldn't hits on a site be comparable to the number of cars that drive by a billboard.

Again I am not trying to harass you just learn more about Internet marketing.

Respectfully ,

Rex

Mikey P

Administrator
Glen has the right answers, you'll see.

They have a great system to track every hit.

I am giving it a test run this winter to see if my "campaign" can be as successful as another person who I know who is doing this.

I can cancel at any time.

We'll see.

Rex,

You’re not picking on me or harassing me in any way. Your questions are exactly what you should be asking and focusing on.

As a business owner, you have to be concerned about the ROI for any marketing initiatives and not simply quantity of leads because all leads are not equal.

Actually, visits are not exactly comparable to the number of cars that drive by a billboard. To receive a visit, the person searching for a carpet cleaner typed in a term like “carpet cleaner sacramentoâ€Â

Rex Tyus

Glenn, by responding to my questions as accurately and thoroughly as you have you have gained my CAUTIOUS respect. I am looking forward to more information on this topic (this statement should not be mistaken as a solicitation for solicitation, as I don't answer out of area or blocked numbers). 8)

I am skeptical however curious.

Respectfully,

Rex

Mikey P

Administrator
Glen.

Brevick is an asshole to everyone, please don't let him scare you off.

Keep in mind all of his marketing dollars go in to Val Pac!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Rex,

I understand your apprehension and thank you for your questions. I would recommend waiting to see what Mikey P has to say about his experience and then go from there.

Mike,

Don't worry, Brevick doesn't bother me. Not everything is for everyone and I'm not pushing this on anybody. If anyone has questions, ask and I will answer what I can.

Thanks,
Glenn

Greenie

Hey! I made some scratch with val pak back in the day, it all depends on your area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom