Westpak " soft touch " valve on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thats right , the same valve marketed as the softtouch for the Greenhorn ,John Olson sells for 54.99 . On this auction you get 2 for 39.00 dollars . Ask folks and they will tell you the brass valve holds up better .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
2 for $39 is a good price. How much is shippin? I sell them at $29 for brass and $49 for stainless.

Take care,
Lisa

supersoaker

Name
Michael Malandruccolo
Thanks James,

Just ordered a set.

How much for a repair kit? I don't remember what I paid for it.

Does the body of the valve ever fail? I usually just put the rebuild parts in when it starts to leak out of the top.

James Cooper said:
Thats right , the same valve marketed as the softtouch for the Greenhorn ,John Olson sells for 54.99 . On this auction you get 2 for 39.00 dollars . Ask folks and they will tell you the brass valve holds up better .

G

MicahR said:
Thanks but I'd rather support someone like Lisa even if I could save a little cash.

Me too. I thought Green only sells the high performance stuff, and Lisa sells the make's working easier and dries faster stuff. I might need a menu of who sells what again ;) I would like to buy some stuff too.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I have (feathertouch/Westpak) valves, valve repair kits, check valves and jets along with the jet spacer kits and Prochem valve spacer kits....and stuff.

Jeff's got wands, hose, solution line, 2.5 & 2" fittings, chems, porty's, tm's, the premium valves, etc.

Take care,
Lisa

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
James Cooper said:

What a dork.

G

Art Kelley said:
[quote="James Cooper":2hkxn6ge]Thats right , the same valve marketed as the softtouch for the Greenhorn ,John Olson sells for 54.99 . On this auction you get 2 for 39.00 dollars . Ask folks and they will tell you the brass valve holds up better .

What a dork.[/quote:2hkxn6ge]

Actually , It seems like some here appreciate a good value .

Give you another great value .Talked to freeflow , hes sitting on 30 brass Westpak values AKA the feathertouch touch . Same valve except the WP is stamped on the side - 15 dollars each plus actual shipping charges .

Make that 28 - I bought 2 .

Greenie

It's important to NOTE that the older Brass valves do NOT retrofit all tools, so old stock is old stock.

People don't buy stuff from Lisa and I or the better Distributors on this board on price alone, they buy for "big picture" and tech support, there is more to a successful business than saving a few dollars.

And keeping your supply guy in business and profitable, is only gonna help you down the road.

G

thats funny Jeff , because the ones on ebay are the same ones on the greenhorn ( and the same ones Nick has )

maybe the difference is the wp that westpak has engraved on the side ??

"tech " support for installing a wand valve ?? You're shitting us right ??

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Dude, when someone gets a deal, take advantage of it. It's no skin off my back if you order your brass valves from ATS. I only carry them as a convenience for my custys.

It's cool with me.

Do you ever see me on here hawking anything? James, you are barking up the wrong tree here. Have you got an issue with me or other distributors who don't match the lowest price? After all, people are free to spend their money wherever they like.

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
Dude, when someone gets a deal, take advantage of it. It's no skin off my back if you order your brass valves from ATS. I only carry them as a convenience for my custys.

It's cool with me.

Do you ever see me on here hawking anything? James, you are barking up the wrong tree here. Have you got an issue with me or other distributors who don't match the lowest price? After all, people are free to spend their money wherever they like.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa , this thread was devoted to John Olson and his pricing - I didnt even know you sold valves , I thought you were the glide lady - Maybe you should adopt that name - " Lisa , the glide lady " and wave goodbye to greenglides .

I have absolutely no problem with you Lisa - whatsoever .

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Greenie said:
It's important to NOTE that the older Brass valves do NOT retrofit all tools, so old stock is old stock.

People don't buy stuff from Lisa and I or the better Distributors on this board on price alone, they buy for "big picture" and tech support, there is more to a successful business than saving a few dollars.

And keeping your supply guy in business and profitable, is only gonna help you down the road.

Tru Dat!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
GeneMiller said:
I'm with Greenie, always support your local guy. He has to eat.

Gene

The "local" guy in my town(Prochem supplier) also has a 15 truck cc biz :shock: .. I like buying things from guys on this board because if I have a problem, seem to always get fixed (one way or another :twisted: ). John has always gone above and beyond what I would expect on the orders I've placed.. I could spend my time looking around on ebay but really all I have to do is call John, and say you know that thingamabob I need 1, they have my act info, and it's on the way.. That convience alone makes it easy for me to go about my day without a bump if I need anything... There are things that I will go other places for, but that would mainly be for parts for my motor, pump, and blower..

Coop are you jealous of John Olson? Well, since you don't like to clean carpets and all..

CleanEvo

Broke Dick carpet Cleaners always focus on price. That's why they're broke, they do the same thing with their business.

G

dealtimeman said:
thanks coopa i forgot to order two valves for my ti's form greenie will call him tomorrow. :wink:

You would be better served getting your phone line fixed .

Keith , continue to support the lifestyle of guys that engage is 300 percent markup .

G

dealtimeman said:
dude we all know you are a dumbass you dont have to draw it out for us. :mrgreen:

Im not the one with a non working phone number - maybe you need magic jack ???

Name
Nate W.
James Cooper said:
[quote="Bob Foster":2cdn6trb]James Cooper, the "wand stalker".

just keeping folks honest Bob - Nicks shelves actually have product on them .[/quote:2cdn6trb]

Maybe you should start being Honest with yourself first, before trying to discredit others.

James Cooper said:

It really bugs me when I see the truth twisted to try and make people look bad. Cooper, you're comparing a Stainless Steel valve that John sells @ $52.99 with a ebay Brass valve $39 for 2. Please compare apples to apples. Either find SS valves or ask John how much he sells the brass ones for. Plain and simple. You're not showing anything but your a**, comparing to totally different things and Twisting the facts.

LeeCory

When I was going to buy my Ti wand Greenie knew where there was a good deal on them and he told me about it. He had me ship it from there to him so he could cut the notches in it so the glide could go on. Then he shipped it to me. He offered this because he said it was a pain to cut them. This was very helpful to me....and he did not charge me to do it.

I had to replace my valve a couple times since and I had Greenie send them to me. A couple extra bucks for a valve is well worth it.

G

Nate The Great said:
[quote="James Cooper":1zxggbnt][quote="Bob Foster":1zxggbnt]James Cooper, the "wand stalker".

just keeping folks honest Bob - Nicks shelves actually have product on them .[/quote:1zxggbnt]

Maybe you should start being Honest with yourself first, before trying to discredit others.

James Cooper said:

It really bugs me when I see the truth twisted to try and make people look bad. Cooper, you're comparing a Stainless Steel valve that John sells @ $52.99 with a ebay Brass valve $39 for 2. Please compare apples to apples. Either find SS valves or ask John how much he sells the brass ones for. Plain and simple. You're not showing anything but your a**, comparing to totally different things and Twisting the facts.[/quote:1zxggbnt]

Actually dealer price on a ss valve is 22 bucks . Anyway , I own 2 Greenhorns and they come with a brass valve .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom