What are these parts?

Bob Foster

Re: Quick Explanation if Possible

Lester for the time being I suggest you don't run that solution pump over 400 psi. Clean your carpets with no more that 300 psi until we can determine your wanding technique and jet angles. We don't want you to over-wet the carpet.

Also because the condition of the heat exchangers is really not known yet that is another reason not to put too much pressure through the system till you know the system better.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Re: Quick Explaination if Possible

Lester are you one of Marty's kids?

lesterj2

Re: Quick Explaination if Possible

Walrus said:
Lester are you one of Marty's kids?
who is Marty...

but on another note:
since my Pressure Gauge doesnt show anything when the machine is running and wand open...
should I just buy another one...

Name
I'm Rick James

Wow that is a old school machine. How many hours have YOU logged on it?

:mrgreen:

Able 1

Name
Keith

Check your connections first but that gauge is pretty important.

Keith

lesterj2

@ THEGREENONE: i have used it for like 6 jobs..

@ KEITH: all connections are intact and lo leaks are present... but the face of the gauge does look like it had some type of oil runnning through it...

Able 1

Name
Keith

Yeah just replace it what are they like $38.00 that is the cost of business! Would you clean one room and a hall for that gauge?

The right answer is HELL NO!

Keith

lesterj2

Able 1 said:
Yeah just replace it what are they like $38.00 that is the cost of business! Would you clean one room and a hall for that gauge?

Keith
so i guess you are sayinng raise my prices.... or you mean dont buy the gauge...

Able 1

Name
Keith

lesterj2 said:
Able 1 said:

Keith
so i guess you are sayinng raise my prices.... or you mean dont buy the gauge...

Look at what this one thing costs(don't even know it could be more) raise your prices at least $10 what is $10 when your custy gets there carpet cleaned once or twice a year at best. That is why they should pay more because you should buy that gauge.. get it?

Keith

Mike Draper

E: I would say that is some sort of Heat Exchanger, hence the muffler is before the HX and that muffles the sound. Who knows, you should insure it for alot and then run it off a cliff though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom