What are your upholstery prices?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Given the "I hated Saturday" or whatever thread....

What are your Upholstery prices?

Me...

Sofa $95.00
Lv seat $75.00
Reclyner $75.00
Dining room chairs seat only $12.00 each...$15.00 for seat and back
Sectionals are $10.00/ linear foot

Not all prices are firm...can go up and we can also clean partials for a little less.

We don't do funky fabrics.

I usually give a discount if the customer adds upholstery cleaning while having their carpet cleaned. I present them a sheet with my prices and then discount that price. The actual price really depends on the piece I am cleaning, but around 75 for a sofa and 50 for a loveseat. I will clean a sofa and loveseat combo for around 100 dollars if I am already doing carpet work. Why not.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
sofa $22 linear foot
loveseat $22 linear foot
chairs $40-$50
dining room chair, seat $15 full $30
Otto's $25-$35

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Do you guys charge the same for synthetic and natural fibers? I usually charge double for cotton and linen because they are usually twice the work.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
sofa starts at 65.00 and go's up from there
sectional 120.00 and up
love seat starts at 50.00 and up
chair and a half 40.00 and up
single chair 35.00 and up
ottoman 10.00 and up
dining room chair seat only 7.00
dining full cloth 15.00

Ernie G

Sectionals, sofa's, and love-seats-32-36.00 per-ft. depending on fabric, how many cushions, and degree of soiling. chairs-75-150.00-depending on size, fabric, and soil conditions. ottomans-35-59.00, din. rm. chairs-15.00-45.00.

Able 1

Name
Keith
My prices are too low, I HAVE to do it WAY too often.... :x

sofa and loveseat--125.00
sofa--75
loveseat--60
chair--35.00
sectional-150-175

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Sofa: $90.00
LS: $70
Recliners: $45
DR Chairs $10 seat...$15 seat/back
Sectionals: $16 linear ft
Sofa & LS's get 2 pillows each at no charge, after 2 pillows...$5 each
Natural fabrics: add 50% to above costs.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ron Lippold said:
no wonder i dont do much furniture my prices are way out of line

You'll like this: sofa $45, loveseat $35, chair $25 (I raised my prices this year). I clean a lot of furniture. I like it and it's easier to do than dirty carpets.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Chairs $65
Loves $75
Sofas $90
Sectionals $100
Otto $25-40
Small Chairs Rest $5.

I really don't like doing uph as much as cleaning carpet. I can clean 4 rooms in the time in takes to clean a sofa but I'm probably putting to much time into the uph. I spray, hand brush them down and extract. So I usually don't discount them except for once per year on a special for the month while I'm in house.

TimP

Sofa 100
LS 75
Recliner/lr chair 40
dining room chair bottom cushion 10
Bottom and back of chair for dining room about 15-20

If I don't do another single piece of furniture in my life again I wouldn't care either. Maybe I should go up cause I do more than I like to do. My competitors are not as high for sure.

R

rotovacguy

Yeah, I had a guy call me up a few weeks ago, said he bought a sofa on craigslist for $20, wanted to know how much to clean it. I told him about 5 times what he paid for it, he thought I was messing with him! :lol:

Needless to say, I didn't get the job, good riddance, I hate doing upholstery anyway.

Heck, with that thing coming off of craigslist, who knows what it would have been infested with! :shock:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’m starting to hate upholstery too. It’s boring. Alot of time I space out and end up cleaning the same areas twice because I’m thinking about something else. I need to try some other tools to get a better production rate. It takes me about an hour to clean a sofa.

TimP

ACE said:
I’m starting to hate upholstery too. It’s boring. Alot of time I space out and end up cleaning the same areas twice because I’m thinking about something else. I need to try some other tools to get a better production rate. It takes me about an hour to clean a sofa.

It takes me right at an hour to clean one too. I use the HM drimaster not the new one.

I would rather clean filthy carpet any day. Just prespray, mechanical scrub and 1 pass and it comes clean. With upholstery you have to be a contortionist not only with your body but your wrist. Not to mention all the scrubbing by hand. Also worrying about your detergent getting on the floor, having to put something under the furniture. Vacuuming all the crevices etc. It takes quite a time to do it right. Oh and don't forget about the extra liability that you're gonna screw something up one day. It's just not worth doing for cheap at all.

The idea that upholstery is cleaner so it should be easy is BS.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Basic price
Sofa $55
Loveseat $45
Chair $35
Sectional $85-125

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Sofa-$95.00
Loveseat-$85.00
Recliner-$60.00
Sectional-$180.00
Dining room chairs-$12.00

Name
Ron lippold
you guys must be kidding your selfs it take a good amount of time to do a sofa. iwould rather do a rat nasty than any furniture. micro fibers i treat like a cotton it costs big bucks for me to mess with it. but if you want it done no one will do a better job. my last chair and ottoman dog pee. i cleaned and protected, stain gone with hatian 40 volume and 02 485.oo she was thrilled

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really don't get the whole micro fiber thing... Micro fiber, and recliners are the ONLY thing I actually enjoy cleaning... I just had a nasty micro fiber sofa and love seat that I did for a friend and it turn out great! Micro fiber does hold a shit ton of water though, so I take my time with towel drying..

What I hate is any white uph.... dining room chairs exspecially!

Name
I'm Rick James
To damn cheap. I cleaned so much Upholstery last week. Last week was one of the toughest weeks in my cleaning career.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'm from $15-30/linear foot, depending on fabric and soiling
Basic rates would work out to be
sofa: 120-150
loveseat: 100-125
chair/recl: 60-75
sectionals: 13ft usually-> 260-325

Protectant for half the cleaning price

Takes a good effort for furn. more surface area, usually lots of hairs, lots more to vacuum.
Sometimes I'm thinking my prices are too low.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Sofa, chair, and loveseat coupon all for 99 bucks.

I have a customer who lets her dog on her sofa when shes on her period. I have told her to get a diaper or something. I charge her 40 bucks sometimes less. Sometimes we are there twice a week. Let me tell you, if its dry its hard as hell to get off microfiber.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom