What are your upholstery prices?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Joey: I do bio hazard and sewage work and I've got to say that is disgusting.
Al

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Sofa/Love/Sectional is $16.00/foot for the cheap and easies, most synthetics run $18.00 a foot, natural fibers are gonna start at $22.00 and go up to $26.00 a foot. Fab I make up as I go along. Sometimes it's 8 bucks a foot, sometimes it's 45% of the cleaning... I haven't figured out how to charge for fab yet.

Recliner is $75.00 usually.
Regular chair is $65.00
Overstuffed is $85.00

Kitchen chairs just depends on what else they are having cleaned. No more than $20.00 a piece, and usually I darn near give them away if they are having other stuff cleaned.

Some of you guy's pricing is high but good for you. I try and model my pricing around what I think is fair, can make money at, and the customer is happy. Here is how stanley charges. It is fair, the customer knows about what they are going to pay before calling you, and you can make money at these prices. 150 for a sofa/loveseat combo should be the industry standard.

http://www.stanleysteemer.com/Home/Specials.aspx

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
how about 150 for just a sofa

I was charging 80 for a sofa over 10 yrs ago.
Just how much time do they take cleaning a sofa?

AS far as SS goes, there was a guy posted on my stair video on Youtube that he could clean 3-4rooms in the time it takes me to clean 6 stairs. He also said he was part time and didn't care about the job or SS. SO why would I want to make his work the standard???
I could easily make it the std of how NOT to clean!

I can clean a typical sofa and loveseat in 45 minutes or if I really want to detail them and take my time 1 hour. So yea 150 to clean a sofa and loveseat is good money plus you have the oportunity to sell protector which is just bonus money.

I have seen hacks that clean 5 rooms a sofa and loveseat for 99 dollars clean a sofa. They did the combo in less than 10 minutes so 45 minutes to an hour is all the time I need to clean them properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom