What do you think?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've head several negative comments on the music so I probably could have spent more time on picking background music.

I would like a voice with it and if we actually do one like that for carpet cleaning I'd want a professional to do so.

Its gimmic, maybe a tired one at this point. :biggrin:

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
I'm speaking of videos, info graphics and so much other material that you have Richard. Yes, I have videos and other stuff too. My point is that I personally feel like the scribe thing is not necessarily needed, nor does it provide "high value" content. my site is www.disasterbrigadeusa.com I am just thinking that it wouldn't bring a great deal of return for a provider that already has such high recognition in the Topeka area. I sort of thought that you had asked an open ended question, for which I answered. So now ~ GFY. (just kidding)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The video was made with Scribe? That turned out really well. I agree on the music - maybe do some techno beats to the writing of the words. :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
http://www.videoscribe.co/

I did the 7-trial and made a few starting out. Unfortunately it won't let you publish them until you sign up.

I did month by month for $29.00. I figure if I made a few in the next several months I'll probably cancel after that. It is cheaper if you buy it by the year, around $13.00 a month.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I made a new scribe to go with the radio commercial. I do like it better. Thanks guys appreciate the input.

What do you think?

That is pretty cool :headbang: !
Cant believe you just made that.

Little too fast for a normal person though. For a youtube video its fine but i wouldnt put it on my homepage.
In my useless, unqualified opinion....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom