What do you/your service techs. wear to clean in ?

-JB-

Name
JB
Uniforms w/names, uniforms no name, name badges, name badges w/picture i.d., dress shirt, dress slacks, jeans & t-shirt.

jim.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How did you get that picture of me? :shock:

Listen, some hot chick lured me into an alley, and then she was trying to steal my kidney... (I shoulda known better!)

Anyway, she ran off with all my cloths so I wouldn't chase her, but I happened to find that sweater behind the dumpster. I did what any normal person would do. I tucked the tail of the shirt under my sac and boogied home with my new-found dumpster diving wealth. (the sacks)

Greg Loe

I use the short sleeve of that for the summer and
use stockings with it in the winter.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Khaki slacks or shorts, Black or brown belt. White tennis shoes, blue full button up 100% cotton shirt, Dark Navy w/Logo on Left Chest over pocket. No name, technician is to provide the introduction.

No hats ever. No body piercings, No visible tattoos, No extreme hair colors or dyes, No long hair for men, women must wear hair up to operate equipment. Pants must be worn above underwear.

Khaki pants/shorts must be clean, or technician gets sent home. Clean shaven a must, but will allow well trimmed beards.

RLitwin

I started out with khaki pants and button shirts. Switched to polos with pants. Then, shorts with polos. Now, khaki shorts with a light blue T-shirt with my logo on the front. It is a lot more comfortable to work in and it hasn't hurt business.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
unis

If it's a high end customer I might wear khaki's and a tie. Usually I wear khaki's and a polo shirt.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
IMG_0074close.jpg

black pants in cooler weather, ie now

I like the black cause I run a diesel unit and I can get some dirt on me and never see it. Even soil from the hose is easily hidden. HIdes a multitude of sins :D

Al

100_1935.jpg

White or tan work pants or shorts, In both black or navy blue we have embroidered front and full back , Jackets , hooded sweat shirts, sweat shirts,golf shirts, tee shirts, nice long sleeve Levi shirts in black ( my favorite) non scuffing work shoes, We have some nice black ones now, they look sharp.

and now some srceen tee's

100_2397.jpg

or
100_2748.jpg

Dolly

Ron, what's up with the gloves.

Nice uniform........

Nice photo's of your crew too Al

-JB-

Name
JB
Sorry Darlene didn't mean to ignore you gals. :wink:

Gave me a good chuckle though.

keithk

I can't stand seeing ads of a carpet cleaner who i suppose to be all professional looking and he has sneakers on. I only wear black shoes like what the restaurant people wear. I found a brand called Kingston- Mcknight, they are great, anti slip, anti marking, oil resistant. They aren't cheap about $100 but I have had mine for over three years now. Why would you get all dressed up and then put on sneakers? You might as well wear jeans and a t-shirt also.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
In my summer work clothes, holding my winter shirt. Next time I'll brush my hair. And remove my lazy eye. i do commercial mostly, so no one gives a rat's azz what I look like, just that the carpets are clean. My monster traps usually cause Mrs. Piffleton to swoon baby!

Picture070527217-1.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
I love the name of the site that pic came from.... FUGLY.COM :lol:

Rex Tyus

Khaki or blue work pants, embroidered Polo shirt. Summertime cargo shorts and embroidered T shirts.

We use the nitrile gloves as well. Protects the hands. Don't transfer body oils when moving furniture.

G

Starting tomorrow. SWEATS. And laugh all you want boys, I'm getting more money than all of you!!!!

It doesn't matter what you wear as long as it is clean.

Dave

Jerry

Supportive Member
Khaki shorts or pants, with polo's. Recently use underarmor polo's, spendy , but worth it.
Jerry

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave Rampage said:
Starting tomorrow. SWEATS. And laugh all you want boys, I'm getting more money than all of you!!!!

It doesn't matter what you wear as long as it is clean.

Dave

Let us know when your one van breaks the 300 mark Until then Ken's Uber Tech and myself bring in w a y more then you do with that sad little AT.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Just started to get the Under Armour's Embroidered...

Working on the Fleece ones first...

Great Pixs all...

There is a non slip shoe that Dunkin Donuts started using ,very good reports so far.Under 25 per ,I believe...

Steel toe also,got to double check the name?

Al

appearance matters to clients especially new ones, a clean professional look makes the best impression.

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom