What does It take for you to buy a client a gift?

Mikey P

Administrator
Im following in Breviks foots steps..

Gave our estate manager some hootch.

Yellow-Spot-Single-Pot-Still-Irish-Whiskey-feat1.jpg

He was VERY greatful.

Reactions: Derek and Josh

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I regularly give my best three connections, $100 prepaid credit cards.
They can buy whatever they want. I'd hate to spend money on something they give away or throw away.

Reactions: FB7777
Name
Nate W.
Kick back is a kick back is a kick back.... Do you feel guilty for charging too much?

My mom makes some awesome banana bread.. My grandmother (her mom) made better banana bread from scratch.. No recipes, only from memory and out of her garden..

Everyone loves banana bread!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
For a couple years, I gave away a gift certificate for a turkey around this time of the year to about 50 customers. The only person that liked those were the grocery store owners that sold me the deal. And they were never my customers. So I quit kissing ass and went back to work. That was the last time I gave away anything

When I start grossing what Mikey is grossing, I'll bump it up to show some appreciation. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for a few generous millionaires who will be my generous profitable customers.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
House/Estate managers are different.

They got you the job, dont spend a cent, deal with your messes, idiosyncrasies and oil drips in the driveway and if they and us do our jobs correctly, the homeowner goes totally unaware that we ever were there. They get no kudos but are paid for their efforts in the low 100s.
That bottle was VERY well received, I promise you.

We blew them away at house #2, #3 in the Fillmore is next followed by #4 in Palm Spings I'm betting

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
We have a handful that we leave a gift for when leaving. They are seldom home. High quality candy, Flowers and a card. They don't care about the value just the thought. WDR customers get a very mice flower bouquet. Its worth every penny to me.

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Next time, give a bottle of Talisker.

They'll name their next legitimate child "Mikey."
Well... as long as they aren't pencil necked simps who cannot handle the wrestling match that tipple requires.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok. Are you ready for this? Here's a little secret. Any client that spends over $325 with me gets gourmet brownies sent to them. The response to this has been terrific. My referral sources get pizzas and gift cards delivered to them. You would not believe how well this has worked for branding my business in the hearts and minds of the Redding crowd.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
For a couple years, I gave away a gift certificate for a turkey around this time of the year to about 50 customers. The only person that liked those were the grocery store owners that sold me the deal. And they were never my customers. So I quit kissing ass and went back to work. That was the last time I gave away anything

When I start grossing what Mikey is grossing, I'll bump it up to show some appreciation. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for a few generous millionaires who will be my generous profitable customers.
Start small. I deliver Starbucks travel thermoses to the PM companies. I love it when the office girls squeal with joy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And this is how you troll Marty into something.

Why do you have to be so mean to Damonnomad??
Why do you have to say his Starbucks gifts are juvenile?

Oink...

Marty Marty Marty....not very nice.
I'm just here for the free food.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Start small. I deliver Starbucks travel thermoses to the PM companies. I love it when the office girls squeal with joy.
When I pay off all my business debt, I might start doing something like your brownies again. Until then...I need to dig out of my $$$$$debt

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom