What is the best Vacuum ?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Funny, you never hear about doing a quality vacuum job. It's like cleaning, you can either go slow or like a bat out of hell. I'm pretty much a hack at it. I find it useless on a lot of jobs. I'd rather spend the extra time taking out a stain or two that I would normally charge extra for.

Albert

steve r

the best vacuum is the one between my ears,

i bet mikey can hear it suckin in cali. :lol:

russgolfer

Sanitaire SC 5845 Bagless. Great vacuum, easy to get parts if needed, washable filters, HEPA. In use for almost 2 years now. Very satisfied. ~$230.00 shipped from Houston Vacuum Supply on Ebay.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Sanitaire Vacs are cheap the all plastic can be had for under 130 quick kleens under 200.00 on the net and they last forever

my oldest sanitaire is 9 years old it was the sole vacuum in the shop for the first 4+ years. we used it to dust the back of rugs as well as the front and received hours of use a day not surface pre-vacuuming on w/w jobs. Bags, belts, and center pulley nut are all that has needed i was replacing the center nut about every 8 months the metal nut would wear down and the belt would slip ..maybe the fan blade sucked up a bolt and needed replacing ...but it might have been the newer Vac?

i keep 30.00 bucks or so of parts around and a big bag of belts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom